Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Apologize Re: Knights Cross Correspondence Post

Dear Forum Members,

I would like to apologize for my recent post regarding corresponding with Knights Cross Recipients. After re-reading my post I realize that I came across as someone who was only looking to receive and not give or exchange information. That was not my intent and I am truly sorry. I would be interested in helping anyone in anyway that I can.

I should have stated in my post that I would not place peoples home addresses on a public forum for anyone to see and do whatever they like with including possibly harrassing people.

I realize that my first impression was a bad one but I hope that I can be forgiven. It was not my intent to come off as an idiot but that is what I did.
    I am very sorry for coming off that way as I hope that is not what I am (although my wife might disagree with me). I hope that my apology will be accepted as it is sincere and with regret.

Sincerely,

Ernie Baxley

Ernie:

Been there, done that. Shrug it off and just read your post a couple of times before sending. Believe me, I wish I had done that about a hundred times.
    While I don't collect what you do, I usually glance at all the posts in this area as you never know when a vehicle might be on a photo.
    When I read yours, I thought, "Oh @#%@, he forgot to mention to PM him and he's gonna get nailed".
    Yup.
    I'm getting better at it but I still miss spellcheck once in a while

Cheers
    Bill

Comment

Bill,

Thanks for the positive comments. It was definately one of those open mouth
      insert keyboard type of posts. Not one of my shining moments. I will definately take your advice of re-reading my posts several times before posting. Thanks again.

Regards,

Ernie

Comment

We all hit the post button a little too quickly on occasion Ernie
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X