Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KFZ 21 Steyr Kommandeurwagen

HI,

I am looking for any pictures and information on the KF21 based on the Steyr 1500. Pictures plans production info etc. Anyone able to help?

Regards

David

OK, this is why I asked.

I found this for a friend earlier this year. It may look like a post van, but it is in fact a Kommandeurwagen.
    Attached Files

Comment

nice

and very lucky find!! I guess there can not be more than a smal handfull of them left. A friend here in Norway is restoring one.

Check out this site, I guess it is the best on Steyr...

http://www.zf24.de/steyrpuch/steyrv8_1.htm

Regards

Rolf

Originally posted by zundappuk
      OK, this is why I asked.

I found this for a friend earlier this year. It may look like a post van, but it is in fact a Kommandeurwagen.

Comment

Steyr

Very nice find! Could you please share some details on the discovery? From the one foto it looks like it was used as a municiple vehicle is that true?

Thanks!
        Rick

OK, this is why I asked.

Comment

Rolf,

I know that site well!

I think the Norwegian one is owned by Erik Jostad, correct?

David

Originally posted by cmpnorge
          and very lucky find!! I guess there can not be more than a smal handfull of them left. A friend here in Norway is restoring one.

Check out this site, I guess it is the best on Steyr...

http://www.zf24.de/steyrpuch/steyrv8_1.htm

Regards

Rolf

Comment

Rick,

Lots of Steyrs of all types were re-worked in Austria at the end of the war under allied control. these were then sent out to be used by essential services. Firebrigades took a lot of them. This vehicle when converted also had an engine powered pump hanging off the nose!
            She used used in a volunteer fire brigade until 1984......

David

Originally posted by RickSqueri
            Very nice find! Could you please share some details on the discovery? From the one foto it looks like it was used as a municiple vehicle is that true?

Thanks!
            Rick

Comment

Yepp

It is Erik's Steyr I am thinking of.
              I also had an article in the magazine Mud & Snow on Steyr 1500A this spring.
              Chers
              Rolf

Rolf,

I know that site well!

I think the Norwegian one is owned by Erik Jostad, correct?

David

Comment

dear david,
                very sorry, cant contribute anything new to this thread, as you already have all my kommandeurswagen stuff. but i think akira´s treasure chest holds two color slides (ebay/297.I.D. ?) with a k-wagen partially visible?
                rolf, could it be that some of the steyr pics i sent to erik ended up in your article? it´s all fine, erik had asked for permission. i´m just asking because i really would like to see a copy, although reading might be hard as my knowledge of norwegian is less than zero
                cheers, werner
                Attached Files

Comment

Thats correct.

Werner
                  That is correct Werner. Some of the pictures Erik sent me for the article comes from you (with permission).
                  If you pm me your adress, I will send you a copy of the magazine.
                  And if you want, I can e-mail you the article itself as PDF-file.

Rolf

Originally posted by werner geier
                  dear david,
                  very sorry, cant contribute anything new to this thread, as you already have all my kommandeurswagen stuff. but i think akira´s treasure chest holds two color slides (ebay/297.I.D. ?) with a k-wagen partially visible?
                  rolf, could it be that some of the steyr pics i sent to erik ended up in your article? it´s all fine, erik had asked for permission. i´m just asking because i really would like to see a copy, although reading might be hard as my knowledge of norwegian is less than zero
                  cheers, werner

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X