Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent Correspondence With KC Recipients

Hello All,

First I want to qualify that I am not asking for the addresses of any living RKT. I have corresponded with hundreds of RKT over the past 7-8 years however between working and the birth of two children in the past couple of years I have not been able to do so as often as I would have liked. I was hoping that some of you who have recently, successfully corresponded with some RKT would not mind listing the names of the men that you have had success with. I do not wish to bother the men who are no longer interested in corresponding due to ill health or age.

I do not wish to offend anyone with this post. Please do not contact me regarding the addresses that I have of the RKT as I will not give them out. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Ernie Baxley

Ernie,

Your unwillingness to share your info makes me unwilling to share mine with you. The purpose of this forum is the exchange of information and to assist one another. Your "I got mine and now I want yours" attitude will not win many friends.

Comment

Bruce,

I apologize if that is the way that I came off with my post. It was not my intent to be a troublemaker. I obviously should have put more thought into my post. I should have stated that I would not post addresses on an open forum. I would be interested in the sharing and exchange of information to help anyone in any way that I can. I have been fortunate to correspond with many Knights Cross recipients and have come across the addresses from many sources including exchanging them with like minded collectors.

I hope that my apology is accepted by the members of the forum. After re-reading my post I realize that I came off as a pompous a** and that is not who I am (at least I hope not).

Sincerely,

Ernie Baxley

Comment

Yup, purely a miscommunication. I agree it would be unwise to post names and addresses in an open forum. You are right that it is best to handle the exchange of information off line. I hope someone responds to your request.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X