Small EK 1 grouping w photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small EK 1 grouping w photos

Hey all, got this today. Posted pix of cross and case in appropriate forms, figured I'd show the rest here!
    Hope you enjoy,
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Urkunde. Anybody help out on the signature?
    Last edited by hankmeister; 02-18-2007, 09:26 PM.
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.

Comment

Pic 1
      Last edited by hankmeister; 06-16-2006, 10:05 AM.

Comment

pic 2

Comment

And #3. Says 5 Sep 43 on the back, as well as location (which I can't read, unfortunately...but definitely Russia)

Comment

That's it for now...the letter the family sent me says they still have the EK2 urkunde, so time to get out the checkbook again! (Why didn't they tell me in the first place?? )

Comment

Nice one. Groups are always so much better than single docs with half a story.

Funny about the family not telling you about the EKII, i've seen that kind of thing before. The cynic in me tends to think it's a way of bumping up the price, get 'em hooked then they'll pay more for the rest.

Perhaps there's more to come? WP, SB? perhaps some more urkunden?
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by hankmeister
                Urkunde. Anybody help out on the signature?
                Generalmajor Johannes Sauerbrey, DKiG
                Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon orchard
                  ...edited....
                  Perhaps there's more to come? WP, SB? perhaps some more urkunden?
                  I hope there is more than just the urkunde, but not sure yet. I think the original seller did not talk to his mom before letting this go. I am going to write back, and let them know I want everything and anything they have left from him!

Thanks for the info Simon!

Hank

Comment

Hi Hank,nice grouping you got there.Would look even better next to the Ek grouping i just bought from you. Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Jay V.
                      Hi Hank,nice grouping you got there.Would look even better next to the Ek grouping i just bought from you. Jay
                      Take good care of that grouping...I will be back for it one day!!!
                      Last edited by hankmeister; 06-14-2006, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X