Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pz.Gren.Regt.25 & other info needed!

Hi,

I just got three documents today, one pair and one single. I was hopeing someone could give me some info on the units and places where they were based etc.

The single is a eastern front medal doc to a unteroffizer in Stab II./Pz.Gren.Regt.25 and is signed by a oblt u. Batl.Fhr and was awarded on 1.8.1942

The next is a pair to a Obergefr in Flak. First Doc is a black wound badge to Stab/II.Flak Regt.6 (mot) and was awarded in Allenstein on 24.2.1944 and is signed by a Oberstabsartz und Chefarzt Res.Laz. Allenstein II- Kortan. Also on the doc the word Befchadigung (just after the amount of wounds) has had XXXXXXXXXX typed over it, why is this?
    The second is a Doc for a KVKII this time he is in 3. le. Flakabteilung 82 (mot), it is signed by a General der Flieger u.Kommandierender General der dtsch.Lw.in Mittelitalien, also just before the date it has the word Gefechtsstand, what does this mean.

Any information at all will be great, places, area of operations, who signed the doc etc, etc.

Thanks

Phil
    Last edited by Phil_C; 11-19-2002, 06:06 PM.

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X