SandeBoetik

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A proposal to all the photo enthusiasts in the forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cufftitle METZ 1944

I forgot about this photo.
    Taken in Döberitz.
    Attached Files

Comment

LAH Sturmgeschutz Abt./circa 1942/43,Cheers Steve
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Steve Pardon; 07-24-2005, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Wow, there have been some great additions since I last looked. I don't usually like to mention perticular ones, for they are all great, but Marc, that is one nice looking icy 88!

Comment

Great photos! Looking over this thread has made me post one more that I realy enjoy. It comes from a flak soldiers grouping and is a negative that I have scanned. Enjoy
          Attached Files

Comment

Erich Homburg

Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Stunning, with a Metz 1944 cuff in his hands

Originally posted by Mogdala
              I forgot about this photo.
              Taken in Döberitz.
              Kind regards,
              Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Here are two photos from W-SS "Freikorps Danmark". They were back home in Copenhagen April 1942 for recruitment purposes. I managed to trace the original places where the photos had been taken and combined them in Photoshop.
                Attached Files
                Looking for any original items related to Danish W-SS volunteers

Comment

"Freikorps Danmark"
                  Attached Files

Comment

I have to say I am impressed by Mr. prorege1! This is a new expression of traditional Then & Now concept. Excellent!

If a contest were to be held, it must involve participant's sweat (I mean brain and foot) - not just money to buy some expensive photo or just some sheer luck. Not limited to this kind of "Then & Now" but I expect good photo combined with good efforts!

Comment

Domo arigato Akira-san

Comment

Nice job prorege1!!

And, thinking of my interests, thanks for not leaving out the beute Ford sedan

Cheers
                        Bill

Comment

Hi Bill

There was another photo of the (Danish police) Ford in the album - see attached. Unfortunately I have been unable to locate this exact spot in Copenhagen, but when I manage to do so I will try to make a comparative photo similar to the above two photos.
                          Attached Files

Comment

OK,enough military themed photos.Just today I recieved in the mail a wonderful photo album.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=109456

Thank you Rikster!As a BDM/HJ collector its a pleasure to own it.However for this thread there was a suprise for a private photo.It would have made a good propaganda photo.I love this shot,I think the boys tagging along .... well it says it all.Please forgive me my scanner is not scanning clearly at this time.
                            Last edited by Brad Haner; 08-10-2006, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Hallo to all, this is my best photo.

ciao,
                              mario
                              Attached Files

Comment

wow! Freikorps ina ction, Berlin 1919 right? Taken from the 3rd story window?

That is a book worthy photo.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X