Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible Pictures

Greetings

I know that this took forever,but I was at the mercy of a very good friend that was kind enough to re-construct the original photos digitally to almost their original state. I must say that I was very impressed with his talents. I not only requsted the photos be reconstructed ( The orginals were torn, discolored, faded ect) but I also wanted them enlarged to an 8" X 11" format. Keeping in mind the originals are only 2.5" X 3.5" and in the case of the Heer photo I had it enlared to 16" X 11", the latter cam out flawless and will display very well. The others are for research only and not display. I apologize in advance as to the graphic nature of the first three photos, which are dead Jews in the Ukraine sometime in 1941 as the writing on the back of the photos states. It is unknow at the moment what the cause of death was and to comment on that issue would be pure speculation. I just recieved the photos back and will post any pertanent information as it becomes researched, time is always an issue for me, so please don't hold your breath

BTW, if the moderators or members find the photos too graphic in nature.....understood if they are removed.

Best Regards,
    Joe
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Joseph D'Errico; 07-09-2005, 04:48 PM.
    What we do in life ehoes in eternity.

Pic 2
    Attached Files

Comment

Pic 3
      Attached Files

Comment

Pic 4
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph D'Errico
          Greetings

....... It is unknow at the moment what the cause of death was and to comment on that issue woul be pure speculation........

Best Regards,
          Joe
          I can't help but suspect that we can rule out natural causes.

Comment

I thought I had the original photos saved......... I can't find the file. I will rescn them when I get home tonight and post them, this way you can really see what a huge difference thier is.

Best,
            Joe

Comment

I agree with you,

Originally posted by leigh kitchen
              I can't help but suspect that we can rule out natural causes.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X