Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Chinese soldier fights against Japanese army pre-war.
    GETS CAPTURED BY JAPS
    2. Conscripted into and fights for Japanese army against Russians.
    GETS CAPTURED BY RUSSIANS.
    =========================================
    phil1942, Sorry you were wrong, Chinese soldier will never ever fight for Japanese. They are people with strong Dignity. After all, Japanese are
    decendent of one of the Chinese tribes.

Thanks GHP for Great Info!!

Comment

Not to stray too far from the subject, but I have an interesting short article in Axis Europa which outlines Japan's allies in Asia, and the various puppet states such as Manchukuo; some forces were ragged ''horsemen'' who were local bandits paid by the Japanese although when Peking fell early on in the campaign there allegedly was a puppet government there called the provisional Government of China. This regime soon had a small army of its own which eventually reached a strength of 41,000 men.

Even after the Japanese Army ran amok in Nanking the Japanese set up a puppet regime there too and called it the Reformed Government of China with its own puppet army of 30,000.

Originally posted by kennethc
      GETS CAPTURED BY JAPS
      2. Conscripted into and fights for Japanese army against Russians.
      GETS CAPTURED BY RUSSIANS.
      =========================================
      phil1942, Sorry you were wrong, Chinese soldier will never ever fight for Japanese. They are people with strong Dignity. After all, Japanese are
      decendent of one of the Chinese tribes.

Thanks GHP for Great Info!!

Comment

GETS CAPTURED BY JAPS
        :
        IT IS POSSIBLE !
        Chinese soldier will never ever fight for Japanese. They are people with strong Dignity. After all, Japanese are decendent of one of the Chinese tribes.
        This is the kind of statement quite unwelcome here. Talk about your research and facts. Talking about the possibility is not bad by itself, but remember, serious members hold it within him until they find some kind of proof or hints.

There are many places on the internet where you can talk endlessly about possibilities. Not here.

Comment

Kennthc with all due respect.
          Japanese are DEFINITELY NOT and NEVER have been descendants from Chinese.
          If you read a previous reply of mine I said that Japanese came from CENTRAL ASIA through Korean penisular and Sakhalin islands 25,000 years ago. I gave facts from prominent and well known geneticisits; Dr. Cavalli-Sforza of Stanford University and Dr. Spencer Wells of Oxford uni and Dr. Stephen Oppenhiemer of Camridge have all done research on this. Their studies of genes and DNA samples from all ethnic groups tie in the Japanese with central Asian tribes and Siberian tribes, bot NOT with Chinese DNA.
          Please check facts before you make such statmements.
          It is such facts that have given the Chinese excuse to invade and colonise Tibet, and the Uighurs of Xinjiang. Taking away the lands of these indgineous people under the pretext that these non-chinese people are all somehow "descended" from Chinese. These peoples certainly are not and do not look Chinese. Neither are the Japanese or Koreans descendants of Chinese. These peoples are closer in dna to the Mongols and not Chinese.

Comment

I suggest reading Chinese History and pre-1911 territory maps on the Internet. China has over 56 different ethnic groups with different languages, religions, customs and facial features. You do not have be so-called Chinese blood to be Chinese. No different than being an American from many different countries of the world. China still claims territory ceded to Russia from 1850 to 1911. Mainly Outer Mongolia, the Northeast and Northwest of China. These territory were taken under the "Unfair Treaties" by the Western Power's during the Manchu Dynasty. By way, the Manchu are Mongolians. This situation is no different than Mexico ceding the Southwest to the United States(Mexican-American War of 1845). The difference is China is not Mexico. China will not return to the humiliating days or forced Opium War's(1850's and 1860's). China will not give-up territory like Tibet or Western China(Moslem). These areas are considered buffer zones like N. Korea and N. VietNam. This is why China paid in blood for Korean War and later supported N. VietNam.
            In a sense, the Russian Asiatic soldier's in Wehrmacht uniforms could be Chinese - but 100 years before WW2.
            There maybe other Wehrmacht soldier's from China because Germany occupied areas in China, until the end of WW1. I am sure Germans and natives mixed and returned to Germany. Beside, a German beer is brewed in China - Tsingtao. When soldier's, beer and natives get together - things just happen.
            Many European countries had a colonial empire extending from Africa to Asia. They not only took their mineral wealth - but a few of them back to their homeland.
            Wayne

**Western Power's and Japan(Colonialism).
            My wife can read Japanese(Old Style) - but she's Chinese. Is she possed....????

Comment

Yes, Wayne, I know all this. Thank you.
              I meant the Han Chinese which are 98% of Chinese peoples. The ethnic group that we all normally associate with Chinese when we talk about Chinese peoples.
              These are the Chinese I was talking about. Japanese are not descended from them. Niether are Tibetans, Koreans, Uighurs of NW Xinjiang (moslem caucasoid type peoples) These peoples are not descended from Chinese.
              And yes, Tsingtao is the Chinese beer which is brewed in that epnymous city, started by the Germans who came to China to said city.
              Sorry to Akira and all for getting off subject.

Still looking for photos of Japanese WSS and Korean Wehrmacht soldier photos if anyone has them.
              Thank you

Comment

Yes, I am very sorry. Thread closed.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X