X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan 20 - 36
    Attached Files
    Last edited by W Petz; 01-26-2020, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Jan 20 - 37
      Attached Files

Comment

Jan 20 - 38
        Attached Files

Comment

Jan 20 - 39
          Attached Files

Comment

Jan 20 - 40
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
              Jan 20 - 31 Here is a Special Infantry Feldwebel Portrait.....First person to tell me on this thread everything you see on his uniform that makes it so special gets the Portrait of the soldier wearing a M42 sidecap. Limited to those in the USA Only (First class mail)
              Hi Bill...first, he isn't wearing any collar tabs and the number of buttons on an M-36 is unusual as well as the pockets are typically, but not always, scalloped.

Comment

Todd....Well you mentioned one (no collar tabs) you have a long way to go yet on what is on his uniform.

I didn't consider the buttons and pockets on this tunic but there are many other things yet to be identified on his uniform...remember I said everything on his uniform.

Originally posted by Todd Gylsen View Post
                Hi Bill...first, he isn't wearing any collar tabs and the number of buttons on an M-36 is unusual as well as the pockets are typically, but not always, scalloped.

Comment

It took some looking as I wasn't familiar with the medal hanging from the pocket, which appears to be a Bulgarian Order for Bravery Medal, 4th Class.

The rest are the Russian Front ribbon, EK2 ribbon, Czech Annexation ribbon bar, Infantry Assault Badge and Black Wound Badge.

Comment

LW Soldat
                    Attached Files

Comment

LW Gefreiter
                      Attached Files

Comment

Todd,

Just one more and you got it.

It took some looking as I wasn't familiar with the medal hanging from the pocket, which appears to be a Bulgarian Order for Bravery Medal, 4th Class.

The rest are the Russian Front ribbon, EK2 ribbon, Czech Annexation ribbon bar, Infantry Assault Badge and Black Wound Badge.

Comment

hOW ABOUT SMALL METAL BREAST EAGLE OVER RIGHT POCKET?

Comment

Good eye Barry...that is very unusual to see.

Comment

Todd & Barry since it was only you two that participated and both of you now know what made this portrait & tunic special....Kleine metall Brust Adler, keine kragenspiegel und Bulgarien orden für tapferkeit III klasse.

I guess I have to send you each a portrait of the Soldier wearing an M-42 sidecap. That is if you want one? I have seven of the same soldier portrait. Send me your complete mailing address to my email. william.petz@yahoo.com

Comment

Ribbon bar is unusually large

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 25 users online. 0 members and 25 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X