This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

hey guys, new member here. I also collect thrid reich photos on a daily basis....it is addicting and somewhat of a cheaper way to add to your collection inbetween big purchases. Not saying all photos are cheap...but u know what I mean. I just found this thread and I have alot to share if people would like to view.....but here are a few to start off. My scanner is broken, so I am unfortunately using the ad scans.
      Attached Files

Comment

SA motor mann w/ daughter (also have another of this mann w/ goatee)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 12thPanzer; 11-13-2010, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Its not letting me post more than 2 pics in each post..sorry.

General officer saluting the troops at event (notice mix group of troops in bckgrnd)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by 12thPanzer; 11-13-2010, 06:30 AM.

Comment

french officer leading troops past Germans

HJ Flak Seargent (right) w/ bro/sis
            Attached Files

Comment

HJ Boy (one of my favs for some reason)
              LUFTY w/medals

I have many more "nicer" photos, but I think these are fun to view as well
              Attached Files

Comment

Luft w/ Braunshweig cross etc
                Luft shooting his mauser (have other photos of this soldat)
                Attached Files

Comment

Ill show a couple more....I dont know if these are of interest, so I will stop posting until I get the "go ahead" from you guys. Dont want to step on any toes here or HiJack the thread by any means.

MG34 and camo'd helmet
                  PAK Crew (notice bulletholes or "return fire" in tree to the left)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Marco, Hucks and Nordi very nice photos...thank you again for sharing them with us all.

12thPanzer....Welcome to WAF and this thread. Please do post and share your photos when you can.

Just a bit of advice......It is not a good idea to post ebay dealer pics that don't belong to you and possibly may belong to others (even WAF members) when they bid and win such photos especially when copy protection is written across them.

I can speak only for myself but I'm usually not happy when I see someone using (especially selling) or posting my photos on another website without my permission even though I usually share them here on WAF.

Again Welcome aboard and I will be looking forward to seeing scans of your collection when your scanner is up and running.

Bill

Comment

ok I hear you.....but pictures I posted do of course belong to me as I have indeed purchased them. 3 of which I have posted have yet to arrive in mail since I bought them yesterday (from milantik), but I most certainly would never post pictures that were not mine. Like I said, my scanner is out of working order right now.... I could use my digital camera, but they dont come out too nice! lol I will be happy to post proof of any photos when in hand if need be. I understand about not posting Ebay names...I normally wouldnt. To be honest, I use many other methods other than Ebay to gain photos. Again, dont want to step on any toes....just trying to share some of MY photo collection. But I would be happy to remove the Ebay named photos if you would like. I can also provide an item # and my username if there are any photos in question as I do not like to get copied photos either. Mostly all of my photos are on proper period paper and are marked....some obviously are not marked, but majortiy are
                      Last edited by 12thPanzer; 11-13-2010, 06:33 AM.

Comment

It didnt allow me to delete the first 2 with the ebay names on them....i think too much time must have passed??? But I did delete the remaining "Ebay" named photos. Again, my scanner/ printer is toasted so these are the only scans I have for now. Will be happy to post more when Im back in action!

Comment

StuG III w/ crew
                          Luft w/ DRL
                          Attached Files

Comment

2cm flak gun w/ ceremony
                            Luft Hauptmann smokes cigar near range finding gear
                            Attached Files

Comment

SA troops in field with binos (1 pic w/ diamant bicycle)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                                Just a bit of advice......It is not a good idea to post ebay dealer pics that don't belong to you and possibly may belong to others (even WAF members) when they bid and win such photos especially when copy protection is written across them.
                                I can speak only for myself but I'm usually not happy when I see someone using (especially selling) or posting my photos on another website without my permission even though I usually share them here on WAF.
                                Bill
                                Hi Bill,
                                I'm perfectly with you in this.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 31 users online. 0 members and 31 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X