This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W Petz View Post

I sure hope that the server migration is still taking place as I just recently went back and looked through all my threads and others where I posted a great majority of photos out of my collection over a period of nine years (2003 - 2013). Except for recent postings this past week all of the photos I posted are no longer there. I'm not the only one though as other members who posted also appear to no longer have their photos posted as well. Just a very few photos have shown back up.

As I recall their was a server migration done once before and there was a loss of photo postings back then. I hope this will not be the case on this server migration as well as I have put a lot of work and effort into into posting and sharing my collection with the WAF membership at large. I'm not alone!

I brought this to the attention of Akira who is one of our moderators.

Hopefully the photos will show up but if they do not then I can only say that my days of posting will be over.

Bill

Hi Bill,

No worries,nothing was lost during the server change but it will take several more days to transfer the files/photos to the new server.

I for one really appreciate you posting photos from your outstanding collection,it is very educational and something that I look forward to on a daily basis.

Thanks again and best regards,

Glenn
    "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Glenn,

I hope you are right and Thanks! When someone tells me not to worry...then that is when I start worrying. I'm a great believer in Murphy's Law...I even have some Irish in me (Mothers side - Corcoran)...which is offset by the German and Italian mix (Father side - Petz & Lamperillo).

Feb13 - Portrait - 91

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
      Hi Bill,

No worries,nothing was lost during the server change but it will take several more days to transfer the files/photos to the new server.

I for one really appreciate you posting photos from your outstanding collection,it is very educational and something that I look forward to on a daily basis.

Glenn
      Attached Files

Comment

Feb13 - Portrait - 92
        Attached Files

Comment

Feb13 - Portrait - 93
          Attached Files

Comment

Feb13 - Portrait - 94
            Attached Files

Comment

Feb13 - Portrait - 95
              Attached Files

Comment

I think it will be fine...Here is a message from the site owner. http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ement.php?f=13

Glenn

Originally posted by W Petz View Post

I hope you are right and Thanks! When someone tells me not to worry...then that is when I start worrying. I'm a great believer in Murphy's Law...I even have some Irish in me (Mothers side - Corcoran)...which is offset by the German and Italian mix (Father side - Petz & Lamperillo).
                "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
                  Hi Bill,

Glenn
                  Me Too !!

Mike

Comment

Feb13 - Portrait - 96
                    Attached Files

Comment

Feb13 - Portrait - 97
                      Attached Files

Comment

Feb13 - Portrait - 98
                        Attached Files

Comment

Feb13 - Portrait - 99
                          Attached Files

Comment

Feb13 - Portrait - 100
                            Attached Files

Comment

Mar13 - Portrait - 1
                              Attached Files

Comment

Mar13 - Portrait - 2
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 41 users online. 0 members and 41 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X