• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bryant,

Again some really nice portraits...I like #13015 - HG Marriage portrait.

Bill

Dec12 - Portrait - 5
            Attached Files

Comment

Dec12 - Portrait - 6
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                Bryant,

Again some really nice portraits...I like #13015 - HG Marriage portrait.

Bill
                Thank you Bill. I got lucky with that one as it wasn't listed as an HG photo. If an item is listed with FJ, SS, HG or GD in the title I can usually forget about winning it.

I really like portrait #13018. One tunic with out boards and the other looks like it wasn't made to accept any.

Bryant

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bryant,

Sometimes you got to be lucky during the searches in Ebay as there are many eyes searching as well. The most sought after are FJ, SS, HG or GD which means the competition is tough and the prices tend to be much higher and sometimes unrealistic. I don't collect SS so it narrows down my search just a little bit.

In Portrait #13018 the soldier without boards I believe is a Medic (Sani) as he is wearing an armband but due to the angle cannot see the red cross.

Nordi.....Very nice portraits and thank you for sharing them with us.

Bill

Originally posted by Bryant U. View Post
                      Thank you Bill. I got lucky with that one as it wasn't listed as an HG photo. If an item is listed with FJ, SS, HG or GD in the title I can usually forget about winning it.

I really like portrait #13018. One tunic with out boards and the other looks like it wasn't made to accept any.

Bryant

Comment

I was attracted to this photo because it was a nice representation of a "Spiess" and also because he is an Uffz., an unusual rank for a Hauptfeldwebel (usually an Oberfeldwebel). I noticed however that he is the same individual as a photo posted on the last page in which he has been promoted:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by OSS View Post
                          I was attracted to this photo because it was a nice representation of a "Spiess" and also because he is an Uffz., an unusual rank for a Hauptfeldwebel (usually an Oberfeldwebel). I noticed however that he is the same individual as a photo posted on the last page in which he has been promoted:
                          Now that is interesting, they sure seem to be the same person. Thanks for posting that

Larry

Comment

Here is a small group of Panzer & Panzermann photos that recently arrived.

Dec12 - Panzer - 1
                            Attached Files

Comment

Dec12 - Panzer - 2
                              Attached Files

Comment

Dec12 - Panzer - 3
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 81 users online. 0 members and 81 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X