This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
    Maybe, I have too many pics here and folks are getting rather bored at going through them all??

Bill
    Bill,

I, for one, am not getting bored whatsoever with seeing the awesome photos in your collection. Please, continue on sharing them with us!!

Comment

Maybe, I have too many pics here and folks are getting rather bored at going through them all??

Bill
      Not at all. I live for this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Davis View Post
        Not at all. I live for this thread!
        Me too. One of the best historical threads out (t)here.

Comment

Terry,

Nice pics! I believe that pin is the Divisional pin of the 34th Infantry Division. Bill
          Absolutely correct.Heres the example in my collection.Jim
          Attached Files

Comment

Here's a recent pick-up showing a chimney or smokestack exploding.
            Attached Files

Comment

Please continue posting photographs Bill. I enjoy seeing your photographs and find them most educational. This is one of the best threads on the WAF forum.

Comment

Keep on Posting!!

To Bill and all the other contributors,

Just my two cents. I watch the forum every day for your picture posts. I for one don't have the ability to collect these photos so the chance to enjoy your vast collection and knowledge is priceless. I've been studying the German War Machine since childhood and the opportunity to see the uniforms, medals and insignia as they were actually worn is a real treat as it bears out the hours of study in reference books that rarely have the same variety of candid shots. I hope you get all of your photos posted some day. Thank you for your effort. PLEASE keep up the great work.

Comment

Hey Jim,

Thanks for posting your 34th ID pin...somehow I knew you had one in your collection. Hard to find photographic evidence of a soldier wearing one so you and Terry now have that proof. Bill

Originally posted by djpool View Post
                  Absolutely correct.Heres the example in my collection.Jim

Comment

I would suggest Bill, that you only post the more interesting or unusual pics that you have.

Average grunts in normal uniforms - we are all well familiar with by now.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments I guess my concern is unwarranted whilst posting my newest acquisitions. I enjoy many of the photos that others post and usually comment....I understand that not everyone does that. That lull in between posting some really interesting pics makes you start wondering if anyone is viewing...but that appears to be unfounded. So I will stop droning and keep posting. Here are some Flea market pickups! Bicycle troops #1
                      Attached Files

Comment

Bicycle troops #2
                        Attached Files

Comment

STuG Mann with Girlfriend....notice that he has no insignia at all on his wrap Pic#1
                          Attached Files

Comment

StuG Mann #2
                            Attached Files

Comment

Winter scene in Russia Heavy MG position
                              Attached Files

Comment

LW Signal truppen wearing Camo Zelts
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X