Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Howdy Folks,

I know many of you enjoy the variety of photos on my thread and that was my main intent to share them with you all. I did post a variety and mixture of interesting snaps and portraits and welcomed others to do so as well. I will not limit anyone from posting their interesting shots and portraits on this thread.....however I do ask that you refrain from posting a large amount of just common photos unless they are equally interesting and show portraits with uniform caps, helmets etc. also I would like to avoid any arguments taking place as it does not do anyone any good and I will not tolerate it if it continues. Lets continue to enjoy this thread. Thank you all for viewing and contributing your photos in the past and continue to do so in the present.

While you are doing that I'm enjoying my month long vacation in Arizona, Nevada, California with my son Chris. Right now we are in Las Vegas visiting family!

Bill

Comment

Bill, we were wondering where you have been hiding since you have been quiet on this thread for a little while.

Here are some Panzermen.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I don't know if these are just common photos, but I try to post in this great thread:
                    Helmeted LW soldier...(I think he have a super mint M.35 helmet 1st model eagle).
                    Attached Files

Comment

Maybe a simple soldier, maybe a Gebirgsjäger...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Surely a Gebirgsjäger...can you confirm the presence of M.44 eagle on his M.43 Tunic?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Marco; 06-29-2009, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Portrait of an very young LW boy...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Another LW portrait...
                            Attached Files

Comment

An "Alter Kampfer"...note the Schirmutze eagle on his M.43 cap.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Marco,

Those are exactly the type of portraits I was talking about and the interesting photos I was referring to are snaps with camo helmet covers, smocks, MP40's G43'sMP44 flare pistols etc.,

I'm now in Yucca Valley, California visiting my Sister this week and next week back to Arizona.

Bill

Originally posted by Todd Gylsen View Post
                                Bill, we were wondering where you have been hiding since you have been quiet on this thread for a little while.

Here are some Panzermen.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X