Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Kevin,

That's funny, I have seen this portrait photo from this man several times. 2 years ago a person offered one to me with exactly the same person. He offered me this picture because he saw that i bought a few HG portraits on ebay. 2/3 months i saw the same portrait on a militairy fair in Holland.

regards Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by Erwin L View Post
                    Kevin,

That's funny, I have seen this portrait photo from this man several times. 2 years ago a person offered one to me with exactly the same person. He offered me this picture because he saw that i bought a few HG portraits on ebay. 2/3 months i saw the same portrait on a militairy fair in Holland.

regards Erwin
                    This portrait has recently been sold by the fake seller on ebay...

gk

EDIT... Here he is: http://cgi.ebay.de/Portrait-Flieger-...QQcmdZViewItem

EDIT2... Actually the two litte scratches next to the head are the same in Kevin's portrait and the ebay-pic. So if Kevin is the buyer of the ebay photo, he has bought a post war portrait...
                    Last edited by grobkörnig; 05-31-2008, 11:35 AM.

Comment

ebay id

Hi what's the fake seller's ebay id? I'd like to avoid him if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by StuGIII View Post
                        Hi what's the fake seller's ebay id? I'd like to avoid him if possible.
                        "ordenolli" (http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQsassZordenolli). The good thing is that he uses a smiley for copy protection, which easily identifies that he's the seller...

In all of his auctions he writes:

"wohl Nachkrieg auf ORWO Wolfen Fotopapier" (possibly post war on ORWO Wolfen photo paper)

However kind of a trap for non-German-speakers

gk

Comment

Thanks for pointing this out, guys. I've started a thread in the photos section so as to not clutter up this fine thread. Maybe the moderator can clean this up? http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=292609

Regards,
                          Kevin
                          Last edited by norwest; 05-31-2008, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Ordenolli

Hi thanks for the heads up on this guy.

Comment

ordenolli, has used several names. You are right though that he always has that stupid smiley face as "copyright protection". That is funny!

Comment

I have started a thread about my bad photo and others here: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=292609

Once again, perhaps the mod could clean up this mess in here, if desired?

Regards,
                                Kevin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 27 users online. 0 members and 27 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X