X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2cm Flak Gun Crew
    Attached Files

Comment

Finally a nice studio of Oberarzt Dr. Nicolai Frithjof Back of photograph has 40370 written on it which i'm assuming is a FPN, this will make it Regimentsstab u. Stabskompanie Infanterie-Regiment 544. Would medical personnel be attached to the Regimentsstab Kompanies? (maybe in worng section!).
      Attached Files

Comment

Jonathan,

Nice pics and thanks for sharing them here!!! Here are a few more from my collection. #433
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Pk

Originally posted by Todd Gylsen View Post
            Bruce,

How are things back in MO? I don't have a studio pic of a PK camera man, but do have this image of PK men in the field during the Polish campaign. Hope this helps.
            Hey Todd, how is it going? Did you make it to the SOS this year? I went there and spent way too much money as usual. I did walk away with a nice M-16 transitional, apple green, DD helmet. What are you collecting these days?

Thanks for the picture, it helps some, but I want to get something closer if I can. Is that box he has a movie camera or something?

Bruce

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Bill:

Out of curiosity...do you have any SS portraits?
                    David

Comment

David,

I have a couple of SS portraits that I have in two boxes of mixed photos to eventually sell or trade off at later date. I don't collect SS or Kriegsmarine but sometimes pick them up in other groupings. I usually sell or trade them off to some of my buddies who do collect. Bill

Originally posted by Stroodle View Post
                      Bill:

Out of curiosity...do you have any SS portraits?
                      David

Comment

Originally posted by Abzeichen View Post
                        Hey Todd, how is it going? Did you make it to the SOS this year? I went there and spent way too much money as usual. I did walk away with a nice M-16 transitional, apple green, DD helmet. What are you collecting these days?

Thanks for the picture, it helps some, but I want to get something closer if I can. Is that box he has a movie camera or something?

Bruce
                        Bruce,

Nope, I never make it the SOS...too far away. I just hit the local militaria show in MN twice a year. The box the PK man is holding contains either the battery or the recorder as the guy with the mike relays the action on the front lines.

Here are some more pics for this thread.

#31 - Gefreiter with SA badge and EK2 ribbon
                        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

#33 - Hauptmann
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hauptmann photo

Todd, Is there any chance you can move your trademark so we can better enjoy the detail in his blouse and tabs??

Thanks,

Comment

Todd,

Thanks again for posting some of your nice pics....Here are a few more from me. #438
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 14 users online. 0 members and 14 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X