This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jens,

Thanks for the compliment. I don't think that is a PzB41...it looks to be a converted aircraft MG with the long stock and double saddle mag.

Mike...Thanks and this is the first I have seen of this photo...not saying there are not more out there. As you know sometimes you encounter duplicates.

Rob,

Thanks! A few of my friends hold photos for me so I try to get to them before they hit ebay. I haven't had much luck on ebay for some time now because of these crazy prices...or should I say crazed bidders who pay those high prices.

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
      Jens,

Thanks for the compliment. I don't think that is a PzB41...it looks to be a converted aircraft MG with the long stock and double saddle mag.
      Yes Bill,

upon close scrutiny you're right , excellent find nonetheless and thanks for posting it.

Cheers,

Jens O.

Comment

Hi Bill,

thanks for this.

Regards

Robert

Comment

StuG Commander and his staff
          Attached Files

Comment

indeed it is scary how the Ebay prices have skyrocketed in the last 1-2 years.
            It really has undergone an explosion in the number and intensity of bidders.
            When I think of how cheap things used to be just 24 months ago

No word of a lie, prices have actually doubled on most quality pics during that time frame.

Comment

Here is a pic of Uffz. Karl Keppeler winner of a DK in Gold...reverse also says he was wounded 13.7.43
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is pic of Fw Fernberg returning from his 200th Feindflug
                Attached Files

Comment

Another pic of Fw Fernberg returning from his 200th Feindflug
                  Attached Files

Comment

This is an interesting photo...it appears they are wearing tropical uniforms or does my eyes deceive me.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Fj?

W Petz are these FJ soldiers or not or field or flak troops?,and tropical?,i cant see it unless there lighter blue colour do you mean?.
                      Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 03-30-2007, 09:19 PM.

Comment

They are not Luftwaffe....but appear to be Heer wearing a strange belt with tropical uniform.

Originally posted by Fallschirmjaeger View Post
                        W Petz are these FJ soldiers or not or field or flak troops?,and tropical?,i cant see it unless there lighter blue colour do you mean?.

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                          This is an interesting photo...it appears they are wearing tropical uniforms or does my eyes deceive me.
                          Bill,

Cool pic. I don't have a clue what they're wearing. Doesn't appear to be t a standard Heer tropical tunic. The collars and the pockets don't look right . I don't know if you can key in on one or 2 soldiers and scan them at a higher resolution. Very strange looking unit.Jim

Comment

Thanks

Thanks W Petz for the info,i did think and looked hard and the uniforms did not look like luftwaffe totaly but then they did too.
                            But then are they romanian or hungarian?,but there is im shure one luftwaffe officer next to the wehrmacht one on the bottom row or it looks like it,man on looks a few look like it too,they must have based there uniforms maybe on the luftwaffe maybe.
                            Last edited by Fallschirmjaeger; 03-31-2007, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Hey Jim,

As requested...

Originally posted by djpool View Post
                              Bill,

Cool pic. I don't have a clue what they're wearing. Doesn't appear to be t a standard Heer tropical tunic. The collars and the pockets don't look right . I don't know if you can key in on one or 2 soldiers and scan them at a higher resolution. Very strange looking unit.Jim
                              Attached Files

Comment

Another closer shot
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X