Attached Files

Comment

New additions.John
      Attached Files

Comment

Km
        Attached Files

Comment

period coloured photo,Luftwaffe gefreiter,he also wears the HJ golden honour badge.John
          Attached Files

Comment

Howdy Gents! I happy to see that many of you photo collectors continue to post and keep this thread alive. I'm sorry to say that I haven't posted much for some time now as I have been traveling back and forth to my second home in Tombstone Arizona plus I had been saving up for my trip over to the UK and Europe this coming Friday. My son is getting married at the beginning of July down in Dorset and I plan on visiting some long time friends over in Germany and Luxembourg. Keep this thread going and hopefully I will be able to start picking up and posting more photos upon my return.

Comment

Safe travels to you, W. Petz, and do enjoy your time abroad. And our best wishes go out to your son and almost daughter-in-law!

Br. James

Comment

Br. James....Thank you for you best wishes....very excited about the wedding as Chris is my only son and looking forward to adding a Daughter-in-Law!!! Hopefully I will be able to add some photos to my collection while visiting friends in Germany and Luxembourg. They already have some WW2 German field equipment items waiting for my arrival.

Bill

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                Safe travels to you, W. Petz, and do enjoy your time abroad. And our best wishes go out to your son and almost daughter-in-law!

Br. James

Comment

Hi,

Picked up this Wasserzoll portrait. He looks a little young to be wearing a Hindenburg Cross with Swords ribbon.

Cheers,
                  Larry
                  Attached Files

Comment

more
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 78 users online. 0 members and 78 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X