Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Großdeutschland panzer group

Good afternoon gentlemen.
    I need your help please!!! A grouping was split here on WAF and sold off, I have painstakingly tracked down most of the images to re unite it so it stays as a group, however i am missing the picture of the tank and crew (shown here in the pictures)
    Does anyone know who got any of this group and that missing photo at all? Like i said it was split and sold here on WAF so i hope this post will be seen by the person who has the missing images.
    Any info please do not hesitate to get in touch!
    Many thanks everyone!
    Gary.
    Attached Files

I would not get my hopes up on re grouping a split up set but the fact it was sold and purchased here makes me think there is a chance!

Comment

Hello Gary. I don't know about the missing photo, but I certainly hope that you are able to obtain it. The early Panzer IV in the photo has a very interesting feature that I've never seen before, the added armour on the front of the turret, next to the coaxial machinegun.
      Regards
      Bern

Comment

Thanks bern!!! Yes its a nice feature, i have another image from the same era at the same kaserne with the same extra armour but from different crew.
        Since my post earlier i have found the sellers ebay account and messaged the seller but the big question is if they remember the details of who got it....

Comment

Tank crew picture

No news??? Some one purchased this from member Mogdolia, i will happily pay way over the odds to get this image re united with the rest!!! Someone out there must know where it is.

Comment

More images of the group

Some more images might help anyone remember the group
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X