Photos of officers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos of officers needed

I already tried it in the photo section but without success. One last attempt here, maybe someone can help:

I would need a photo (or death card) of the following officers for a publication. I am sure I have these guys in my archive but since, I do not know how they look like, I am not able to identiy them.

Hauptmann (01.11.1942) Butz. He started his carear in Panzerregiment 1 and was killed as commander of 4./PzRgt.201 on 14.11.1942. If anyone has the officers corps photos of PzRgt.201 in original, which were published in the book of 23.PD, I could be able to identify him. The photos in the book are useless because much too small.

Oberleutnant (01.04.1940) Bucker. He served in Panzerregiment 36 and was killed in October 1941. I am quite sure, I have him in my archive.

Oberleutnant (01.06.1940) Wieszner. During the war, he served with PzRgt.33 and was killed on 27.09.1941.

Oberleutnant Werner Schantz. He served in PzRgt.2, PzAbt.66 and later PzRgt.25 and was killed on 23.06.1941. I probably have him in my PzRgt.2 photos.

Oberleutnant der Reserve Georg Neuerburg. He was killed on 10.03.1943 at Stalingrad as officer in Werfer-Regiment 51. I surely have a photo of him.

Since these officers did not survive there exist no file anymore in BAMA Freiburg.

Any help is appreciated.

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X