Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help id car emblem

Hi everyone,

I have this picture for a while and would like you to help me id this emblem.

Thanx to you all.
    Attached Files

Help id

My second research is on this car. I need to id what unit wear these uniforms( Luft or Marine) and what unit the car belongs to...?

Thanx again
    Attached Files

Comment

Anyone please?

Comment

Help please!!

Nobody is able to help??

Comment

Id

Possibly OT?

Comment

From the small picture, I see the Paris gates
            Attached Files

Comment

Help id

Hello tistou48 ; a little.....................

U/K Unit.

My second research is on this car. I need to id what unit wear these uniforms( Luft or Marine) and what unit the car belongs to...?
              As you probably know, the car belongs to the Luftwaffe; see WL (Wehrmacht Luftwaffe) on the right of the vehicle.....As for the unit, sadly no clues but it seems they belongs to a SS unit see the eagle on the sleeve and the collar tab. Cheers. Raúl M .

Comment

enigmas

Thanx guys for the try

Comment

Originally posted by tistou48 View Post
                  The men wear uniforms of the Technische Nothilfe.

The "WL" marking means that the car was in the service of the Luftwaffe. The licence plate is civilian, though: II D is for Kreis Pfalz [District of the Palatinate].

Comment

Thank you HPL2008!!
                    Is the eagle on the sleeve the same as the SS? would be understandable if the TENO has been put under Ordungspolizei watch..
                    And why a luftwaffe car?

Comment

No, the TN eagle was of a totally different design than the SS one. Have a look at this thread for TN badges and insignia:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=253028

(The TN actually did hold the status of a technical auxiliary police and in 1944 adopted police-style sleeve eagles and shoulder boards and SS-style collar patches, but these were not fully implemented throughout the organisation before the end of the war and are not what we see in this photograph.)

As for the car: During the war, the TN was employed in an auxiliary role for the armed forces. These men were apparently affiliated to the Luftwaffe. (Either that, or the car is simply not their vehicle.)
                      Last edited by HPL2008; 12-13-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X