Research 11th Airborne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Research 11th Airborne

I've been offered a Class A uniform to a Capt. In the 11th Airborne it has the insignia of a Chaplain,jump wing w/ yellow & black/oval. The name is Arthur Harold Humphrey or he also went by Harold Arthur Humphrey sn in jacket 0931809. Any help would be great. He was stationed in Japan.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ed.Anderson,Jr.; 08-26-2015, 10:51 AM.
    Ed. Anderson,Jr.
    The film "Idiocracy" was originally released as a comedy. Now it has been re-released as a documentary.

Sarcasm is just one of my many talents!

Success, contacted the U.S. Army Chaplains Museum, listed Humphrey as with the 187th PGI and with 11th Airborne Div. Special Troops in 1946
    Ed. Anderson,Jr.
    The film "Idiocracy" was originally released as a comedy. Now it has been re-released as a documentary.

Comment

Congratulations! That is a nice jacket. And I just purchased a local veteran grouping from an 11th AB soldier who was also stationed in Japan immediately after the war. I have his personal material, patches, (a couple of which have the same large cross-hatching stitching that yours do) etc plus two Japanese swords and a rifle he brought home as souvenirs. I wonder if our vets knew each other?

Comment

Just my luck, gave the family the info., made a offer. Now it's what it worh,why do I want it.
        Don't think I'll be getting it,damn! Regards,Ed.
        Ed. Anderson,Jr.

Comment

Well that's a surprise, the grand kids don't want it ,so will be picking it up tomorrow. Regards,
          Ed. Anderson,Jr.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X