Rudi Fils 16th PZ div

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rudi Fils 16th PZ div

I am looking for any information, photographs , items related to Oberleutnant Rudolph Fils, Honor roll and DKIg holder. He was KP.chef.1, Panzer gren reg. 64 (Panzer div 16) . I know it is a long shot but maybe? Any divisional/ regimental reference works on the Panzgren 64th? Thanx Jacques
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jacquesf; 06-18-2015, 04:39 AM.

Back up?

Comment

Per the divisional history he was the Btl. Adjutant on Stab I. Schuetzen-Regt. 64.and 27 years old. Received the German Cross in Gold as Chef Pz. Gr. Regt. 64 on 17.7.1943.

Comment

Originally posted by pauke View Post
        Per the divisional history he was the Btl. Adjutant on Stab I. Schuetzen-Regt. 64.and 27 years old. Received the German Cross in Gold as Chef Pz. Gr. Regt. 64 on 17.7.1943.
        Thanx for that. I have a mountain of info on Fils, even his personal file, but I am trying to fit him into the bigger picture of the 64th Panzergren regiment and the 16th panzer division. I will maybe have to get the history of the 16th panzer div. translated into english? His personal history is fascinating. He also got the honor roll and gold wound badge and ccc in Stalingrad. J

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X