Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Kriegsberichter Paul Neumann

Hi everybody.
    I'm serching informations and material regarding a SS Kriegsberichter called Paul Neumann, Untersturmfuhrer, recipient of EK 1. He was attached to many divisions, including LSSAH and Das Reich. The fact is that I have a possible portrait of him, a photo took in Udine ( OZAK territory, Friaul ) in 1944 or 1945, but I have no elements to locate him in North-Eastern Italy.

Thanks in advance for any type of help.

Paul Newmann

Hi - I have a ton of info on him. If you're still interested, PM me. Thanks! Regards, Doug Nash

Comment

Hello Doug!
      Do you have any information concerning KB SS-Oscha Kurt Andersson. A dane serving on the western front. I think with 12 HJ i Normandy?

Comment

Paul Neumann

I don't have anything on Andersen - I just have copies of the Das Reich KB reports from Neumann plus his SS Stammkarte. I have all the officer's files, but no enlisted files except for those SS-KB personnel convicted of felonies. There's over 4,000 pages of documents to wade through but very little on the HJ division. I wish there were more to offer!
        Regards,
        Doug Nash

Comment

Significant information Doug

Not great coverage on the KB's doing the coverage

Comment

SS-KB Andersson

Perhaps this is the soldier that you're looking for?
            Attached Files

Comment

Guess that is the correct Andersson. Couldn´t have been so many in Kurt Eggers. If I remember correctly, Andersson died in the 60´s, in Sweden. Talked to his son. Or was it wife? Many years ago now...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X