Oberst Arthur Boje, Stalingrad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oberst Arthur Boje, Stalingrad

I have found this ISA certificate in the documents of soldier of the 134 Gren. Reg. fallen at Cassino in Italy, and I was looking for more photos and news of Arthur Boje who have signed, commander of the 134 JR in Russia, Ritterkreuzträger, captured at Stalingrad and taken prisoner Soviet Union until to 1956 and author of a memoir book on his long imprisonment ....

http://www.ritterkreuztraeger-1939-4...oje-Arthur.htm

http://www.versandbuchhandelscriptor.../0382stal.html

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

someone has read this book? There are pictures Boje in it? many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mufasa View Post
      I have found this ISA certificate in the documents of soldier of the 134 Gren. Reg. fallen at Cassino in Italy, and I was looking for more photos and news of Arthur Boje who have signed, commander of the 134 JR in Russia, Ritterkreuzträger, captured at Stalingrad and taken prisoner Soviet Union until to 1956 and author of a memoir book on his long imprisonment ....
      The links you provided have some good info about Boje. What are you looking for specifically?

Originally posted by mufasa View Post
      someone has read this book? There are pictures Boje in it? many thanks
      I have the book. No photos in the book except the ones on the cover! Contents: 5 pages of military action in 1942, 9 pages about capitulation and the remaining 180 pages is about his time in captivity, mainly politics and the antifa groups.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by jmark View Post
        The links you provided have some good info about Boje. What are you looking for specifically?

I have the book. No photos in the book except the ones on the cover! Contents: 5 pages of military action in 1942, 9 pages about capitulation and the remaining 180 pages is about his time in captivity, mainly politics and the antifa groups.

Jason
        many thanks for the information Jmark... I look for more photos of Oberst Boje....

Comment

I just found another small photo of Boje in "Die 44 ID - Dorfler ".....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X