Ss-dal 10/1942

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss-dal 10/1942

Can somebody find me SS-Sturmbannführer Bohez on the SS-Dienstaltersliste of October 1942? And if he isn't mentioned means that he wasn't a SS-Sturmbannführer (anymore)?

Thank you very much,
    Mike

There's a Boes,Theodor d.o.b 15.9.00 ssnumber 3320
    Best Jamie

Comment

No, I'm looking for the Flemish SS-Sturmbannführer Urbain Bohez, last mentioned in the spring of 1942 in Russia.
      But if you can't find any information on the SS-DAL then he was 'Entlassen' from the Waffen-SS?

Comment

Those with foreign volunteer SS ranks (Waffen-Sturmbannführer instead of SS-Sturmbannführer, etc) are not in DAL.

Comment

Somebody send me a copy of a document where he is mentioned as 'SS-Sturmbannführer', not as 'Legions-Sturmbannführer', but there isn't mentioned if he was Reserveführer or Fachführer ...

Comment

Not every period paper used correct terms, ranks terms, unit designations, titles at a given point in time. See various award documents in my books where the normal German rank designation used for me whon were Waffen or Legion ranks (never held formal German rank). Same with Police ranks used for men in police units who were SS and never held Orpo rank. You need to go to the next level to see what is actually correct or not.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X