SS Handschar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Handschar

Well I am looking at buying an SS fez. Before I do though I would like to know what battles the SS Handschar divisions participated in. All I know is that they participated in anti-partisian activities. Also who was there commander?

read

http://www.amazon.com/Himmlers-Bosni.../dp/0764301349

Comment

Well I was able to find some info on the division so I don't think I will buy the book.

Comment

book

I would read the book, before buying the Fez. Just my opinion, it is a good book and contains more data and interesting history then wikipedia or google.

Comment

Originally posted by Wood-SS View Post
          Well I was able to find some info on the division so I don't think I will buy the book.
          better buy the book,very interesting

Comment

I have also a roll from the NARA about the Handschar, with some interesting documents if you need them for personal research...

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
            - THE SS TK RING
            - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
            - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
            - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

excellent book...must have if interested in Handschar

Originally posted by Wood-SS View Post
              As others have said, this book is well worth its price. Anything you may have found on line about the Bosniaks (Bosnian Muslims)and the others involved from that area will most likely be a pale ghost in comparison...or stolen bits right from the book itself.
              Beside the point, but even the quality of the binding and paper is excellent.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X