Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colleagues, I ask your help!

Good day, dear colleagues!
    I apologize for not good English. While the history of the Second World War and the history of the city Kramatorsk (Kramatorskaya, Kramatorskaja, Stalin Region, Ukraine) was faced with some difficulties.These constraints are as follows - with the huge number of memoirs, memoirs and other books written by participants in these events (of course, the soldiers of the Red Army), almost nothing is known about the events of the occupation of the city by German troops in October 1941 to September 1943.Thus, selectively, with the written history of the Soviet Union. With the help of colleagues from Europe and the United States of America, was able to establish the following:

1. From 1942 to September 1943 on the territory of Kramatorsk based Luftwaffe airfield. At various times, it is based on such divisions:
    Stab / Kampfgeschwader 55 - from 14 July to August 3, 1942;
    II. / Kampfgeschwader 55 - from 14 July to August 3, 1942;
    III. / Kampfgeschwader 55 - from 14 July to 5 Aug., 1942;
    Grupul VII Vinatoare - from 12 April to June 6, 1943;
    I./ Stukageschwader 2 - 13 May 1943, within a week or so.
    III. / Stukageschwader 2 - 20 June, then from 17 July to mid August 1943;
    Grupul VIII Asalt - from 10 August to 7 Sept., 1943;
    4. / Störkampfgruppe Luftflotte 4 - from mid-March to August 1943.
    It is obvious that this is not a complete list, obviously, can and wrong. It is not yet known the exact location of the airport, no photos of those years.

2. From October 1942 till September 1943 in the following units deployed Kramatorsk Wehrmacht troops and the SS:
    5 battle group 203-Auslandnachrichten-und Abwehramt - Summer 1943;
    Headquarters 203-Auslandnachrichten-und Abwehramt - between December 1942 and the summer of 1943;
    Battalion "Narwa" 5 SS Panzerdivision «Viking» - from June to July 14, 1943 (in Jasnaja Gorka, this suburb Kramatorsk);
    333.ID and 387.ID - 5-7 September 1943 participated in the defense of the city.
    As you can see the attention is scarce, incomplete and contradictory.

It seems to me that for the truth is very necessary to be able to familiarize with the memories, memoirs of veterans of the German units. Dear Colleagues, I would be really grateful for any help and advice on establishing contacts with veterans or veterans' organizations of these units Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe and SS-waffen, to search for documents and photographs of participants in those events,for clarification or retraction of the above information.I ask you not to refuse care.
    Best regards.
    Konstantin.
    Kramatorsk.
    Donetsk Oblast.
    Ukraine.

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X