FP help nr 41905 D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FP help nr 41905 D.

Can anybody help me by this FP number 41905 D. from 18.8.1943 ?. Some our soldier (in german army) written about terible place about Partizan fighting and want to know wher can be that unit in that time (Russia, Italy, France or Yugoslavia)?

Hi, the 41905 FP is of:

(8.9.1943-22.4.1944) 5.1.1944 Stab III u. 9.-12. Kompanie Grenadier-(Feldausbildung) Regiment 635

This regiment was atached to the 390 Feldausbildungs-Division (field trining division).
    About the period you mentioned there are no great informations... During 1943 it was in the rear area of the Army Group Center in Russia with different duties: occupation, area security, antipartisan operations...
    In june it was in the area of Minsk - Borisov in Bielorussia... These were certainly areas with high partisan movments and fightings..
    In december the regiment 635 were attached to 52 Feldausbildungs-Division.

I hope this help!

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
    - THE SS TK RING
    - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
    - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
    - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Antony thank you 100 times. I assumed that could be Russia. The letter mentions that it will soon be in the south biger " storm" and think writing about some Russian forces offenzive. Must to look in book what can be there in that time. Once more thanks for help.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X