Sturzkampfgeschwader 1 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sturzkampfgeschwader 1 Question

Can anyone shed any light as to who was the Staffelkapitan of the Stabsstaffel of Sturzkampfgeschwader 1 during August 1941?

As always all help received will be very well received indeed.

Regards Richard.
    Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Stuka Stabsstaffeln from 1941 on were more often than not led by the Ia or the Adjutant assigned to the Geschwaderstab as sort of an additional duty. Also, their title more often than not was Staffelführer rather than Staffelkapitän. Although I could not identify the guy you are looking for, here are three Hauptleute who were either Ia or Adj. in the Geschwaderstab in August 1941:

Hptm. Heinrich Fahrenberg
    Hptm. Erich Müller
    Hptm. Lothar Schimitschek

--Larry

Comment

Larry, thank you for the reply.

This is the document in question which forms part of a large grouping I purchased recently and I would like to be able to identify the signature before I work out a format to display the group.

Any ideas for the signature?

All help will be well received.

Regards Richard.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by stgeorge64; 11-17-2008, 04:20 PM.
      Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

For some reason unknown to myself, the picture is not showing on the last post (I have no idea why) and when I post it here it returns to the previous post! So, sorry for the duplication which will inevitably occur.
        Attached Files

Comment

Anyone has any ideas who the signature can belong to? Any help will be gratefully received.

Regards Richard.

Comment

Bringing this one back to life and still asking the question......

Can anyone help identify the signatory on this document?

Any help at all will be very well received indeed.

Regards Richard.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X