Karl Oberkircher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl Oberkircher

Anyone has photos or know if Hoffman or other photographer made postcards from that RK trager?

Also I'm looking for any info you can provide from him. I know that his KC citation is in the hands of a private collector and I'm trying to locate him.

Angel
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

hello Angel
    To my knowledge, there is no Hoffmann cards depicting Oberkircher. However, this is not unfortunately a defintive response since I don't know all the cards produced by Hoffmann (yet, at least ).
    From the other big producers :
    Film Foto Verlag has not photographed Oberkircher and I would be very surporised if Rohr Verlag would have published a postcard of him since this latter publishing house focused on LW pilots, U-Boot commanders and Army generals and GFMs.
    It remains the Graf sery (drawings) and also the sery "Unteroffizier des Heeres" published under the authority of the OKH. Those 2 might have produced this postcard.
    I suppose that you know the full career of Oberkircher is detailed in Biblio Berlag's sery covering KC holders of the Gebirgstruppen (where his VB is illustrated).
    Sorry not being more helpful.
    Regards
    Denis
    PS : drop me an email (no PM),; I might have something interesting for you though.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X