General Wüstenhagen signature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Wüstenhagen signature?

I got an interesting signature here of an Oberst that reads almost exactly like Wüstenhagen, my question is: Is this the same sig as for the General Albrecht Wüstenhagen of Infanterie Division 110 of which the soldier on this urkunde is part of ... too much of a coincidence ?

Iron Cross Documents....coincidence

Hi,
    Is this a coincidence or what?
    On 12.2.2006 you posted a Thread regarding an Iron Cross 1st Class Document.
    You wrote
    ‘I got an interesting signature here of an Oberst that reads almost exactly like Wüstenhagen, my question is: Is this the same sig as for the General Albrecht Wüstenhagen of Infanterie Division 110 of which the soldier on this urkunde is part of ... too much of a coincidence’.

Well, I’ve got an Iron Cross 2nd Class Document and though made out to a different soldier it is signed by the SAME Oberst, on the SAME day for a soldier from the SAME regiment. Even the Eagle stamp looks the SAME. There is even the SAME fault with the typewriter used. It sometimes misplaces the letter ‘e’…...it is lower than the rest of the letters.

Now, is this really a coincidence or are the Documents fakes? I have attached both your and my document. What do you think? (Mine is the 2nd Class Doc yours the 1st Class).
    Look forward to hearing from you,
    Cheers,
    Terry.
    PS. Spent a great deal of my life in Oz, got married there, had my kids there, still miss it!
    Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X