Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metz Officers Canidate School

Hi

Does anyone out there know how to access a list of Army Staff Officers who were instructors at the Metz Officers canidate scool in 1944.
    I know I'm reaching here,but if you don't ask,how will you know.

Odell

I probably cannot help but I am very interested by anything concerning this unit. If you got something related, could you post pictures please?
    For my own pleasure.
    Thanks
    Regards.

Comment

Metz Officers Canidate School

Hi

I'm trying to get additional documentation on an officer who I believe was an instructor there.
      In his service record he was assigned to several schools as an instructor. His last posting was to an officers canidate school,but cannot tell which one.
      His service record indicates he had relatives in Metz, so I'm trying to confirm this is where he was.

Odell

Comment

Odell:
        Many officer personnel files are on microfiche at the National Archives. We captured a vast amount at the end of teh war. Years later when it was determined that we would repatriate them to the Bundesarchiv, we put what we had on fiche. I am planning a trip there in the next month or two, hopefully (even though it is less than 20 miles away). It is possible this officer's records are there. I would be happy to look him up when I go.
        CSP

sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X