Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzerjäger abteilung 36

hello
    need to know about the equipment of this unit. I mean, do they were fighting with Marders, StuGs, ... or just PAKs
    advanced thanks for you cooperation

MAINLY, 1st company

Comment

In which year?
      I can only find something from April 1943 (see attachment below).
      My tactical-symbol reading is a bit rusty but if i am correct it had 1 self-propelled gun company and 3 normal ones in April 1943.
      The foot notes (not on the picture) say the Panzerjäger-Abteilung was 60% motorized.
      Another document (see attachment) from 3 April 1943 states that the Division had 13 medium PAK's and 14 heavy PAK's. I don't know if these were all assigned to the Panzerjäger-Abteilung though.
      Of these 14 heavy PAK's, 5 guns were self-propelled (and part of PzJgAbt36). But it does not state what kind. Could be something like the Marder?
      Attached Files
      I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
      Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
      My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

thanks for info provided admiraal ...
        my guess is those self-propelled could be marders. unfortunately you can't say if they were assigned to the first company of the PzJäger abteilung.
        anyway, I'm interested in pre-1943 period. I mean, I own the tunic of the commander of the first company. I wonder which kind of weapons he served. he was kia in 1943.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X