Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erdkampf / Assalt badge , from an unknown maker. Opinions please

Good morning
    Somebody offered me this Luftwaffe Assault badge. It is in a very nice condition , and I didn;t liked it in the first place. Then he mailed me pictures from a book that proofes that this badge is original. According to this book, this badge is from an unknown maker. Who can give me more detailes about this badge:and maybe the maker ?? Thanks
    Attached Files

The one in the book is original, the one you posted isn't. Compare the details in the head of the eagle and you'll see what I mean
    Kind regards,
    Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

I can only agree with Giel, the one that started this thread is a fake. The one in the book is an original, compare the faces of the eagle as Giel suggests and you will see the differences.

Tom
      If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
      [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

I tink is a fake
        Carlo

Comment

Look at the pin and catch on the one you posted compared to the one in the book not the same at all.

Comment

Very clear guys. Thanks for all your comments.

Comment

this is a FAKE you can also see it with rivets or no rivets and marked the main give away on all is the extra material on the bottom left of the back and top right showed on the picture and a smaller hole under the hine

Comment

the two rivet fake with same mistakes 61334275_1991459224496535_52815225723813888_n.jpg

Comment

some fake marked osang 61773507_10157237571481963_7504121135349366784_n (1).jpg

Comment

Nice mark ups Phil, very helpful.

Tom
                    If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
                    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                    Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X