Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U-Boot Badge with Diamonds

Greetings,
    It is with pleasure that I am able to announce the coming onto the market of this U-Boot Badge with Diamonds. Although I know many here will be bidding against me, I thought I’d be a good sport and post these pictures.
    Best Regards,
    Chris
    aka Egret
    USA
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Egret; 12-11-2004, 09:01 PM. Reason: Spelling

Back
    Attached Files

Comment

Case
      Attached Files

Comment

Hmmm. I think I'll let you have this one.

Comment

It looks bad to me, perhaps the bigger guns can have a shot, the photos are pretty poor though. Where exactly is this coming on to the market Chris?

Comment

It's not a good one, sorry for you.
            Ohne Seemacht, keine Weltmacht !

Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=522068

Always interested by Kriegsmarine headgear, uniform and U-Boot related items.

Comment

How interesting, notice the set up of the pin, catch and hinge.

Also notice how there is no mirrow mark to the top of the flocking, if it is one thing I have noticed about a good case, they always appear to mirror the award.

Food for thought.

I would not touch this if you payed me to.

Comment

My guess is that this is the source...:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...292911115&rd=1

I wouldn't dream of touching this crap badge (and case) either... And, judging from the rest of the things he is selling, I would never consider buying anything here...
                Mikael G.

Comment

Yep that is it. Always stay away from auctions where it is listed as "private auction - bidders' identities protected." It should say "private auction - fraudster's' victims identities protected."

Yep all of his warez are ****.
                  Last edited by milsurp; 12-10-2004, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Craig.If the money you saved is burning a hole in your pocket Gallerie Historique (Hueskin) has "Ali Cremer's U Boat badge with diamonds".Oh it's a bit more that $107.65.
                    It's 16,000 euros.
                    Of course it's only money . Best wishes..Mike Downey

Originally posted by Craig Henninger
                    Yep that is it. Always stay away from auctions where it is listed as "private auction - bidders' identities protected." It should say "private auction - fraudster's' victims identities protected."

Comment

Do you have any pics you can post? I would be interested in seeing it.

Comment

Here's André Huesken's auction catalog - but I can't find the sub badge mentioned...?

http://www.huesken.com/index.htm
                        Mikael G.

Comment

OK thanks anyway. Here is a picture from another thread of a genuine u-boat badge w/diamonds from the WC Stump collection. You can see what a poor fake this is.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mgidhagen
                            Here's André Huesken's auction catalog - but I can't find the sub badge mentioned...?

http://www.huesken.com/index.htm
                            He have it for sale since many years, strange for a attributed orignal...

The last orignal sold (without attribution) has been by Kai Winkler in the SOS 2002 for 15.000 US Dollars.
                            Ohne Seemacht, keine Weltmacht !

Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=522068

Always interested by Kriegsmarine headgear, uniform and U-Boot related items.

Comment

I htought originals were supposed to be in excess of 35,000 euros?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X