Just arrived HSF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just arrived HSF

This just arrived after a rather long journey through the postal system; my first Kriegsmarine badge and I just have to show it off

Al
    Attached Files

The reverse.

Al
    Attached Files

Comment

A nicely worn, authentic HSF. Nice badge, I like it when they show some signs of combat use.

Skip
      LOOKING FOR ALL ITEMS CONNECTED TO HERBERT SCHOB.

Comment

Thanks, I have always liked the look of these from the many pics posted here and on other sites, but have never handled one before. I thought I knew what to expect but when you actually get one in your hand....WOW!!! The workmanship and detail are just fantastic and pictures cannot really do these little works of art justice.

Al

And thanks to the forum and all its members. I did my homework BEFORE I bought this badge and the value of this forum paid off bigtime (again).

Comment

Hi Al,

Congrats on this great badge . This is my favorite KM badge. There is a great article on this badge at the Association page by Mike K.

Like the worn look as well.

Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by Al P
            Thanks, I have always liked the look of these from the many pics posted here and on other sites, but have never handled one before. I thought I knew what to expect but when you actually get one in your hand....WOW!!! The workmanship and detail are just fantastic and pictures cannot really do these little works of art justice.

Al

And thanks to the forum and all its members. I did my homework BEFORE I bought this badge and the value of this forum paid off bigtime (again).
            Hi Al,
            Just my feeling when I finally got my first Schwerin tombak badge.Pictures really don't do justice to these ,and it's quite a surprise to get your hands on your first one--it screams out that it's the real deal Congrats.to you
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by skip
              A nicely worn, authentic HSF. Nice badge, I like it when they show some signs of combat use.

Skip
              Ditto! A really nice start to a KM collection Al. Congratulations!

Regards
              Mike K
              Regards
              Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Great looking badge, and well worth the wait. I love these K.M awards.

Comment

Great looking badge!!! These really feel good in the hand too. Congratulations!! The HSF was my first badge too.

T

Comment

Very nice badge, and good looking too, it's a little worn but it holds it's own....I'd be happy with it

Kr

Marcus

Comment

Hello Al

Very, very nice! Congrats

Best Regards
                      Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X