Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U-Boat Badge

Hi folks!!!

I´am new member at wehrmacht awards and I must say I really like this forum. My english is not so good so I was always a bit shy to ask you for some opinions. But now I need some opinions of this U-Boat badge. It has no maker on the back. I think it´s a good tombak one. Somebody wants to sell it for Euro 250.-- It´s from his granddad. what do you think??? I have only these two pictures.

regards

Geyus
    Attached Files

So, this is second picture.

Comment

another picture

Comment

Hello Geyus!

Welcome the forum and do not worry about the language differences here, we all get along and help as much as possible.

Nice looking U-boat badge- Zimmermann I believe!

Here's mine. Congrats, these are really nice in hand!
        Tim
        Attached Files

Comment

250 Euros in todays market is a really good price!
          Attached Files

Comment

Your picture of the back didn't show up but I agree with Tim that the badge you posted is an original Zimmermann made piece. I also think the price you listed is great price for this piece.

Al

Comment

250 euro's is a very very good price in these days Your english ist auch sehr gut. Better than some english people i know.

nice badge you have there Tim

Comment

Thanks a lot for this nice, warm welcome. I have problems to send the second picture and the best is, I don´t know why. But with the time I will handle that too. Maybe the file is to big, to show. The back is the same like Tims. So I think I will buy it. Thanks a lot for your answers. I appreciated that very much. In the near future I have several questions about some of my medals.

Comment

Glad to help!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X