4 Kriegsmarine badges - opinion needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 Kriegsmarine badges - opinion needed

I need to check 4 kriegsmarine badges before puting them on sale. They were all framed together and somebody removed all pins.

1. Souval U-Boot badge

2. Unmarked naval destroyer

Comment

3. E-boat marked Schwerin

Comment

4. Blockade runner badge marked Souval

Comment

4 Kreigs Badges

Hi Croatia. IMOH the U-BOAT (RS) and E-BOAT (SHERWIN) are good. Can't comment on others.

Comment

Hi croatia

For the price's he ask i have seen them on marktplaats the guy is crazy save the money and buy compleet one's with pin's this isn't worth the money

Comment

I already bought this lot. Those are praty rare badges, especially E-BOAT and even in this condition they are worth some money.
              Complete Schwerin E-BOAT is on dealer sites over 700 euro.

Comment

i think you might be better saving up and buying a nice example of each, the best you can afford. it may take some time, but its worth it in the end! if you are happy with them, thats ok, but theyre not for me! i would trade them for something else, buts thats only my opinion
                sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Not a total loos IMHO perhaps some magic restoration is in order. Might be worth the few $$ to get one of the other forum members to give them the old vaseline
                  makeover.

I would try this yourself on rare badges like this unless you know what you are doing of course.

Would make for some great before and after shots

Comment

i think a miracle might be required to ressurect these poor guys, but good luck with em !!
                    sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

btt

Nice badges, they will look great displayed.

Comment

4 kreigs badges

Hey guys: the guy asked for opinions, I think on originality not what he should do. He said he already purchased the items an wanted opinions on authenticty, because he was thinking of putting them up for sale. How about answering his request.

Comment

i remember 2 sets of badges just like this.all had there pins removed buy the vet that took them in 45.and put in cases.i got one case.but sold them.never new what happend to the second case.to this day

Comment

oh sorry

All of them look like original badges

I guess we are just sad to see them in this condition and sort of got carried away with talking about their unfortunate life under glass and how to fix them up

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                            X