Help with HSF purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with HSF purchase

Been asked by the family (wife and grown daughters) of a good friend to help buy a badge for Christmas. This is way expensive for these people so need to be sure. Found a High Seas Fleet here:

http://www.collectortocollectormilitaria.com/

Opinions welcome, a Tombak fleet is the MAX they could afford of the various things he dream wishes for.

Appreciate help in my helping a nice fellow with a major holiday surprise.

Best,
    Mark

Mark,

the badge for sale in the above link is a zinc Schwerin Fleet badge and a very nice one.A good price for it IMO.The tombak examples seem to be in the $650=$850 price range these days.

Regards,Martin.

Comment

Hsf

Hi Mark,
      I agree with Martin. It is a nice badge for a decent price. It looks like it will be a good Christmas!

Regards,
      Jody

Comment

Nice gift

I must agree with Jody and Martin. It looks like a nice piece for a reasonable price.

It would make scrooge happy Christmas morning
        Steve

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. I gave them the site info. His other interest, a 2nd model e-boat, I found 2 on sites of Gailen David and Gottlieb. Both in the 1500 range, they've been there some time so assume if OK in both cases were very high priced.

Best
          Mark

Comment

S-boots

Originally posted by Mark C. Yerger View Post
            Thanks for the help guys. I gave them the site info. His other interest, a 2nd model e-boat, I found 2 on sites of Gailen David and Gottlieb. Both in the 1500 range, they've been there some time so assume if OK in both cases were very high priced.

Best
            Mark
            Hi Mark,
            Those badges are nice, but a bit pricey. Here is an example of an AS S-boot that I bought last year from a major dealer for almost $300 less. It pays to shop around.

Regards,
            Jody
            Attached Files

Comment

You can find really nice unmarked 2'nd e-boats for EUR 400,- to 600,-.
              I have also seen a really mint boxed 2'nd e-boat by AS for $1300,- but that was sold in seconds after listed.

regards,
              André

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X