F&B variations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F&B variations

Hello good members. I have a question regarding early hinge set ups for the F&B U-boat badge. I cant find it in the literature, does any one have any good tips? I just want toconfirm the variation hinge. Many thanks. Will

mm or unmarked ?

Comment

Hi Will dont want to influence this thread but Giorgio has a thread with some examples of the F&B.
      A quote from Torpedo Los regarding the F&B "The badges were struck in Zinc and may be found with TWO types of pin. OFFICAL award pieces tend to have a VERTICAL NEEDLE PIN and SIMPLE HINGE where as those made for the RETAIL market usually have the WIDER TAPERED FLAT PIN and MACHINED HINGE BLOCK". The one i have for sale is the offical version, or first type. Hope this is of some help, no influence intended. All the best

Comment

Hi guys Iam on a role . A quote from German Combat Awards 1935-1945 p113. "This model with the round pin is the scarcer of the two. From the quality of the finish it would seem to be the earlier production." Well That me done all burnt out. All the best

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
        X