Minesweeper Thoughts?

Front
    Attached Files
    HC

Back
    Attached Files
    HC

Comment

Unusual pin...but I think it is good. I had one like that a while ago. Here is the scan.
      Visit my Badge Collection: http://lbmilitaria.homestead.com/home.html

Comment

Thanks Lorenzo, sure looks like the same hinge and pin to me. Not sure about the catch. Yours is a round wire, not sure about mine, have not received it yet.
        HC

Comment

Any one else have thoughts on this badge before I send payment?
          HC

Comment

I agree that you should get more opinions before buying it. And if you are not certain about it, I would suggest getting a badge that is better known and accepted.
            Visit my Badge Collection: http://lbmilitaria.homestead.com/home.html

Comment

Hi H.Cliffe

In my opinion, the badge you show is good. Looks to be made of finezinc. Very well made with nice hindge/ pin set-up.

Best regards
              Ken

Comment

Hi Cliffe,

I agree with Lorenzo. In my opinion this is a good unmarked badge alltough in fairly worn condition.

So buying or not buying depends a little on your intentions. If this is your first KM MS then I think you would feel more comfortable with a marked example. If on the other hand your trying to collect as many of these badges as possible then this would be a nice representative if you can get it for a good price.

KR
                Philippe

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X