Kriegsmarine badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kriegsmarine badges

Are there trusted sites on the internet where one can buy badges whit confidence
    Thanks

Yes of course there are very good dealers.

Use the search facility and check out the threads..

search for something like " best dealer"

cheers
    GRaeme

Comment

Originally posted by vince View Post
      Are there trusted sites on the internet where one can buy badges whit confidence
      Thanks
      Vince, the main thing is always to look at the return policy. Check their rules. If you are not sure about the badge, please post pictures here up for discussion and remember that even the best rated dealers are not free from mistakes or some of them are even selling fakes on purpose. Stick to the forum and you will be OK. We have here some very good members from Belgium already, so you will feel like in home. Good luck.

Comment

badges

Thanks Robert,

after looking on the internet en seeing that badges are out there in good numbers makes me feel a bit suspicius.
        But like you say it is a gamble.

Thanks again
        Vince

Comment

Vince, it is not as bad as it looks. Really, this forum will help you a lot.
          Thanks Robert,

after looking on the internet en seeing that badges are out there in good numbers makes me feel a bit suspicius.

Thanks again
          Vince

Comment

This site REALLY helps alot!!! I have been spared the purchase of a single repro since joining over three years ago!! It has made the hobby a pleasure again.

T

Comment

Thanks Robert,

Thanks again
              Vince
              It should NOT be a gamble!!! Do some research FIRST on the badge(s) you want to buy..
              Then study the badges you see offered by the dealers and be sure they look authentic based upon your research.
              Finally, you should post pictures of the badge(s) here for opinions before you buy.

You should be able to reduce your risk substantially by following those steps. Also, as said...make sure the dealer has a good refund policy.

Good luck
              Visit my Badge Collection: http://lbmilitaria.homestead.com/home.html

Comment

Vince,i have only been a member of the forum for a couple of months.I have learned so much about Kriegsmarine badges,which is all i collect.Look at the items being posted everyday,study them and read the opinions of fellow collectors.Learn,enjoy and buy with confidence.There are some good dealers out there.Best wishes ,Martin..
                Last edited by Martin Westley; 08-28-2006, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X