BDM/JM uniform display?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BDM/JM uniform display?

It's my understanding that a complete BDM/JM uniform is extremely rare in contrast to other types of civilian, political, or military uniforms displays. The brown klettervests & scarves are occasionally found, but authentic white shirts and blue skirts are close to impossible.

Has any BDM collectors here have any experience or luck with acquiring a full set?

I have a full set , however ; it took 15 years to obtain it . BDM or JM white shirts come up once or twice a year for sell , but the dark blue skirt ( BDM or JM pattern ) only come up every 2-3 years for sell .

You can expect to pay $350-$850 for a BDM or JM white shirt and $650-$1400 for a regulation BDM or JM skirt .

Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and stats, Joe B! It seems one has to be exceptionally patient and diligent then for these BDM/JM items.

If I may ask, could you share some previews of your set, please? Have you also acquired the very rare beret?

Comment

Yesterday I was watching this skirt for my collection, it sold for 847,50 (up from 111,- in the last 45 minutes).

And wasn't even in the best shape!

A few months ago another one went for 700,- or so but was in better shape.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/EXTREM-selte...rdt=true&rt=nc

Comment

That skirt was a JM skirt . You can tell by the holes sewn in around the waist .

Comment

Originally posted by Baron007 View Post
            Yesterday I was watching this skirt for my collection, it sold for 847,50 (up from 111,- in the last 45 minutes).

And wasn't even in the best shape!]
            And it wasnt the first time it was listed...

Comment

Originally posted by germansy View Post
              It's my understanding that a complete BDM/JM uniform is extremely rare in contrast to other types of civilian, political, or military uniforms displays. The brown klettervests & scarves are occasionally found, but authentic white shirts and blue skirts are close to impossible.

Has any BDM collectors here have any experience or luck with acquiring a full set?
              Tried to email you for your search add, but "you have choosen no emails could be sent to you"...

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
                Tried to email you for your search add, but "you have choosen no emails could be sent to you"...

Gran Sasso
                I too am trying to reach you but your message box is full

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
                  Hi Gran Sasso, thank you for the notification. I should have full communications privileges enabled, if I've not misunderstood you. If you could send me a PM, that would be appreciated. or to my email.

For what it's worth, I have placed a wanted ad on the eStand for a shirt, and will pay market price or slightly above; knowing how difficult it is already to find one.

Comment

Originally posted by germansy View Post
                    Hi Gran Sasso, thank you for the notification. I should have full communications privileges enabled, if I've not misunderstood you. If you could send me a PM, that would be appreciated. or to my email.

For what it's worth, I have placed a wanted ad on the eStand for a shirt, and will pay market price or slightly above; knowing how difficult it is already to find one.
                    Stil not working...
                    My email is patrick.ott@gmx.net

Comment

Here's an example of a BDM uniform, from my collection. Skirt was shortened at some point

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin_Albrecht View Post
                          Here's an example of a BDM uniform, from my collection. Skirt was shortened at some point

Really super display ! Top shelf Quality !

Comment

she would look a lot better with blond hair

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X