MilitaryStockholm

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bandenkampfabzeichen (antipartisan Authenticated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone support me here on the flat APBĀ“s ?

Thanks all.
    Peter Wiking
    Last edited by Peter Wiking; 02-29-2004, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Wow, theunionjack has a very nice looking replica, except that it is blue.
      I guess it's a smurf badge. LOL!

Comment

Peter, I'd buy yours without authentication, PLEASE! Dollars talk louder than any piece of paper.

Comment

Peter, I won't buy your, because as you seen , I already have the same . I'hve no reputated dealer paper with it but it came from a high reputated European collector .

the flat copie seems good, but details (except the cut out snakes, pin) don't correspond to the original one. I hope that the collectors will avoid the flat badge further more...
          jacques

Comment

Dear Peter,

Rest assured that your example is original IMHO.

Also it appears that after spending much time (15 minutes) that the pics posted by ddoering, sent to him by Jack Union, reveal that Jack is not playing with a full deck of cards here. Look at the three pics posted and while the reverse and obverse are from the same badge the skull shot is not.

Look at the skull shot and compare it to the full obverse pic. Much is to be seen in the way of differences. Could just be the angle, but I think not. A close examination will reveal the difference in the lines as well as definition.

So, Jack what is the deal here? I crisp pic of the skull and shady pics of the obverse. I would like to see better pics of the obverse.

Also making your own pieces that good and then asking for opinions. Letā€™s cut the cards, what is the real deal here ?

Looking forward to your response.

Best,
            JD
            What we do in life ehoes in eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph D'Errico
              Dear Peter,

Rest assured that your example is original IMHO.

Also it appears that after spending much time (15 minutes) that the pics posted by ddoering, sent to him by Jack Union, reveal that Jack is not playing with a full deck of cards here. Look at the three pics posted and while the reverse and obverse are from the same badge the skull shot is not.

Look at the skull shot and compare it to the full obverse pic. Much is to be seen in the way of differences. Could just be the angle, but I think not. A close examination will reveal the difference in the lines as well as definition.

So, Jack what is the deal here? I crisp pic of the skull and shady pics of the obverse. I would like to see better pics of the obverse.

Also making your own pieces that good and then asking for opinions. Letā€™s cut the cards, what is the real deal here ?

Looking forward to your response.

Best,
              JD
              peter , mate ... right how can i put this .....i know ,burning question ? if this was true , and you have read all these posts and you really think the skull is from a different badge , would you then say that the skull, on this badge is original ? , if your answer is yes , then your wrong mate , this is exactley the same badge , and this is the kind of guy i am . i will give this badge away for free to ddoering, as soon as i have finnished with it , the picture i sent had to be low quality because my computer could not handle it to post as e mail , the skull i took very close up because this is what i was talking about please please compare this badge detail to the other , the pin that origanaly came on this badge was very poorly put on but the detail was so good that i removed it totaly and i now have it in a match box , the reason why this has a round pin on it is because i put it on , its a bag of crap i know but i did not do it to decieve anybody , i know this badge cost me 20 quid , the scales and detail on this badge i made good with a old tatoo gun , if you look closer at the pics you can see that they were took in a rush on my mouse mat , ........but please have a open mind hear ...forget the pin .....forget the cut outs what is your honest opinion ...you know that mine is fake , and ok lets just say that i think 100% that the other badge is original , then tell me the difference , i blew up the skull on the fake as a example , but i can do this with any part or the badge , hell if you all want me too i will even do the three cut outs and put the old pin back ,which looks the same as the one on your friends , just tell the poor guys like myself and the other thosands of collectors who get ripped off right left and center the difference , and i rest my case , all i know mate everybody on this site are great , and i am still learning , i am no expert , but hat off , if i can do this to prove a point and warn other collectors of falling into the same trap as i have many times before then maybee this argument is worth it . i guarentee all the pictures i have posted are from the same badge just different angles , oh and by the way to a previous post , a smurf would look fine in this , and the bits of blue is where i have been messing around with the old hylamar,(engineering blue) , nice talking to you anyway mate and keep me posted ,

Comment

theunionjack.
                Can you explain why your fake is 100 % flat and that the original is vaulted ?
                Can you explain why your fake has rather rounded edges, instead of the sharp ones found on the original ?
                Can you explain the cast flaws on your fake, and why they are not present on the original ?

Cheers.
                Peter Wiking

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Wiking
                  theunionjack.
                  Can you explain why your fake is 100 % flat and that the original is vaulted ?
                  Can you explain why your fake has rather rounded edges, instead of the sharp ones found on the original ?
                  Can you explain the cast flaws on your fake, and why they are not present on the original ?

Cheers.
                  Peter Wiking
                  peter i was sending that last message to joseph , and again i would like to explane that i am not doing this to piss you off in any way and i know i am , but the truth is no i cannot explain the last two questions but the badge i have is vaulted , it may not look like it on the pics but like i say i did not post this to argue with you i just did it to put a lot of collectors in the picture,,i am a monkey i know , but i did 50% of the work on this badge just for a laugh , it has been dipped in blue , black , it fell in my friends fish tank once , hell i have even thrown it at people for a laugh , its been in a tool box , back box , even fell in a chrismas pudding once at a gathering of collectors in the uk , the pin on it at the moment came off a piece of junk from the car boot the catch i made my self ,,,,,,but to be honest,if i thought this badge would have caused so many problems , i just wish i could take it back , the pin that i have that came on this badge is the same as one i have on a second type hollow back flat pin , i took it off because it was amazing for a repro and to this day ai have not seen another like it , apart from on ones said to be original , ,,,,? i will not post any more on this subject mate , i think i made my point?
                  respect to you
                  regards
                  jack

Comment

Probably the most weird thread I ever read on APBs. At least it is somehow entertaining!
                    Cheers, Frank

Comment

Frank,
                      I have to agree. I do not collect this type of badge but have been following it for the entertainment factor alone!

Chet
                      Zinc stinks!

Comment

Agreed !!

To strange for me.

Best,

JD
                        What we do in life ehoes in eternity.

Comment

theunionjack.
                          You wanted proof/backup from a good dealer ?
                          I got this from Kai Winkler after sending him an email:
                          Hi Peter,
                          this is for shure a very nice real Juncker badge.
                          You want to sell it?
                          Best regards
                          Kai

This will be my last reply to this thread.

Cheers, and end of story.
                          Peter Wiking
                          Last edited by Peter Wiking; 03-02-2004, 05:05 AM.

Comment

...to who it might be of any interest, the solid version of the Juncker APB posted by Peter Wiking is 100% original pre '45.
                            It doesn't need a COA, it's just original as it can be.
                            Collectors should be aware that these flat first versions are much easier to be detected as original or as fakes ,than the hollow versions....and that not everything accompanied with a COA "IS" original...

Best regards Pieter.
                            Last edited by Pieter Verbruggen; 03-02-2004, 03:50 PM.
                            SUUM CUIQUE ...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pieter Verbruggen
                              ...to who it might be of any interset, the solid version of the Juncker APB posted by Peter Wiking is 100% original pre '45.
                              It doesn't need a COA, it's just original as it can be.
                              Collectors should be aware that these flat first versions are much easier to be detected as original or as fakes ,than the hollow versions.

Best regards Pieter.
                              Hey Pieter
                              I hope that you associate to Peter wiking original badge my silver one

friendly
                              jacques

Comment

Originally posted by jacques
                                Hey Pieter
                                I hope that you associate to Peter wiking original badge my silver one

friendly
                                jacques
                                Jacques, you don't need my opinion on your collection, you know better...you have the quality...
                                Pieter.
                                SUUM CUIQUE ...
                                sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X