JR. on WAF - medamilitaria@gmail.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bandenkampfabzeichen (antipartisan Authenticated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost Done

Originally posted by theunionjack
    and like i said i did not want to offend you , you are like everyone on this site , absolutly sound , it might of appeared to be shoutin in the text but i was eating my tea and i did not know the caps were on , again sorry , please dont take me the wrong way.

regards jackunion
    loading the pics , nearly done , sorry for the wait ....technology??it says 49% out of one hundred so i rekon you will get em in 20 mins if you want to grab a brew

Comment

I can't wait to see these pics.
      Also, there are some pictures of my Gold badge posted in the earlier APB thread.
      It was vet acquired by Tom Johnson and is textbook example.
      Thanks! Chris
      Last edited by SScollector; 02-29-2004, 03:22 PM.

Comment

I´m waiting for the photos as well...

Peter Wiking

Comment

ok i have sent you pics of the repro

so you guys will still be interested in this even though i know its a fake . the pics i have sent you are very light the badge is a bit duller but this must have been made from the same die, ok no cut outs but with the correct tool i could do this in a second , the flat broad pin was such a good copy i hsve removed this for studie with future pieces , the pin on the badge you see right now is one i made myself,,,so if i can do this with the wrong tools what else could pop up ,,,, please understand i have not made this badge at all to decieve any body , i have told you all this is fake , but if you realy are interested you can have it ,,, this along with many others is a very very good copy

cheers guys the union jack

Comment

The only picture I recieved was the back.
            Don
            pseudo-expert

Comment

I didnt get any of the pics. Just a red X

Comment

Originally posted by theunionjack
                so you guys will still be interested in this even though i know its a fake . the pics i have sent you are very light the badge is a bit duller but this must have been made from the same die, ok no cut outs but with the correct tool i could do this in a second , the flat broad pin was such a good copy i hsve removed this for studie with future pieces , the pin on the badge you see right now is one i made myself,,,so if i can do this with the wrong tools what else could pop up ,,,, please understand i have not made this badge at all to decieve any body , i have told you all this is fake , but if you realy are interested you can have it ,,, this along with many others is a very very good copy

cheers guys the union jack
                Oh no, you are not going to get away this easy. You said my original solid was a fake and you had the die/mould produsing it. My have the cut outs, and now you are saying your die/mould has no cut outs.
                Is it that round crap mould that was on sale at Ebay ? I know that one had a APB.
                I thought you where serius about have us posting REAL and ORIGINAL APB´s. I where proud to be able to post this rare award and you come here with this teenager tinsoldier mould thingy ??

I´m sorry if i sound hard. Maybee you are young, maybee you are ignorant but i did not expect this.

I´m willing to talk APB´s on a serius level, but not like this.

Cheers.
                Peter Wiking

Comment

Could you post the Pics. he sent i didnt get them

Eric.

Comment

mate i dont know whats happening hear

Originally posted by Peter Wiking
                    Oh no, you are not going to get away this easy. You said my original solid was a fake and you had the die/mould produsing it. My have the cut outs, and now you are saying your die/mould has no cut outs.
                    Is it that round crap mould that was on sale at Ebay ? I know that one had a APB.
                    I thought you where serius about have us posting REAL and ORIGINAL APB´s. I where proud to be able to post this rare award and you come here with this teenager tinsoldier mould thingy ??

I´m sorry if i sound hard. Maybee you are young, maybee you are ignorant but i did not expect this.

I´m willing to talk APB´s on a serius level, but not like this.
                    this is no joke , no this badge is not a round crappy thing its totaly the same shape as yours , i have now tryed to change the tiff images to jpeg images , and i was not trying to wind you up , ive spent 6 years in the armed forces,and have spent the last 5 years making parts and die stamp machines for fab (bmw),i am no novice to this badge at all i have been tracing them for a while now and i just dont know who to belive , all i am saying is the badge i have looks the same as yours ,i do have a three cut out and i would not put the two in the same war , its hollow back , please before jumping just chill a bit while i try to sort out my pictures , and no i would never sell anything on e bay ,,,that is for kids.
                    Cheers.
                    Peter Wiking
                    if i am wrong which maybee i am , then no problem my hands out but when you see these pics you might say ive got a point to argue about , i have been stung a lot with these things and the one you are about to see , if i can sort it, convinced a lot of people , the pin on the back i took off and kept for reference it was that good , i made the pin that is on it now , and still people say , it looks good , i am a novice to this sitwe though and maybee you are a mastermind on this subject , but i did not say anything that i havent heared mate , give me a chance will ya

Comment

here are the pics

These are the pictures I received.
                      Front
                      Attached Files
                      pseudo-expert

Comment

the skull
                        Attached Files
                        pseudo-expert

Comment

the back.
                          Attached Files
                          pseudo-expert

Comment

somebody please post the pics i sent

the first set did not come through , but the second must have ,because ive upset everybody , the skull is the same the detail is the same the shape is the same , its not round , no bend in the sword the, snakes are the same , even the teeth in the skull are the same , the colour is the same and the shape so have i got a good point ?

Comment

Its a good fake but lacking some of the sharp small details and edges that makes an award original. Remember as well the missing cut outs and that the original badge i have is slightly vaulted.

Peter Wiking
                              Last edited by Peter Wiking; 02-29-2004, 07:27 PM.

Comment

this is vaulted too

Originally posted by Peter Wiking
                                Its a good fake but lacking some of the sharp small details and edges that makes an award original. Remember as well the missing cut outs and that the original badge i have is slightly vaulted.

Peter Wiking
                                and now you can see why i wont touch i 1st type flat back ,that is not authenticated by a very reputable dealer , i hope i am wrong about your medal mate , serious , you seem a nice enough fella , but im off to bed now im knackered , thanks for talking to me

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X