No announcement yet.

Collection Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great collection of medals and ribbon bars Ian. A dining table size frame would be more appropriate than a coffee table IMO...Great stuff my friend

PS: the detail on that ribbon bar size Deumer spange is superb; looks like its "bigger relatives" despite the small size

Best

JC

Comment

Originally posted by Jean-Claude View Post
      Great collection of medals and ribbon bars Ian. A dining table size frame would be more appropriate than a coffee table IMO...Great stuff my friend

PS: the detail on that ribbon bar size Deumer spange is superb; looks like its "bigger relatives" despite the small size

Best

JC
      Many thanks my friend, you are too kind as always. Wait 'til you see the updated frame photo

Cheers, Ian.

Comment

Hi Ian,
        Always great to see a top notch collection like this in the UK

Many thanks for showing us your addiction

Best Wishes

Bob

Comment

Hi Ian,

Brilliant collection! Very nice and thank you so much for sharing an updated shot or two of your pieces.

It's always helpful to do this, just as an appreciation of your own pieces and what you have. Unless they are always on display in a private area, it can be easy to forget what you've worked so hard to acquire!

Often you get a greater sense of accomplishment seeing everything together.

Best regards,

Jason

Comment

Great pics and fantastic collection Ian!

Comment

Many thanks again gentlemen, it's much appreciated.

Originally posted by JasonA View Post
              It's always helpful to do this, just as an appreciation of your own pieces and what you have. Unless they are always on display in a private area, it can be easy to forget what you've worked so hard to acquire !
              Other than a fruit bowl on a mat the coffee table is usually clear for me to enjoy ... as I bring fruit to work every day I see the collection, often noticing something slightly different, every morning before I leave the house. As you say Jason a reminder of why I'm on my way out to work

Ian

Comment

A new addition ...

Thanks to Erik 'Germanmedals' who kindly offered to sell it to me.

Ian

Comment

Lovely collection there Ian.

Comment

Cheers Leigh

Ian.

Comment

Great collection Ian

Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X