Medal/DOcument Group Split up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medal/DOcument Group Split up?

Was thus grouping on the e-stand split up? If so a shame.......

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=877124

While a seller is free to do what he wants with his items I think it would be a shame if this group had been split up over time.

Gary B
    ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

It does look like some idiot split the group up.
    Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

Comment

Yes - the entire grouping has been offered in various listings.

J-

Comment

Yeah, I kept seeing the word 'attributed' and wondered WHY would you want to break up a group

Ian

Comment

I am the sellers, and I am not ashamed in any way,

When I bought this grouping, I bought it for my personal collection. 2 days after I bought it a friend of my decided to sell a item I wanted for 5 years and I needed the funding. My best bet was te sell te items individually.

I do understand that people can get rubbed the wrong way, but with groupings this big there are just not that many buyers. The entire grouping was on the E-stand for a long time before I bought it, that is saying alot in my opinion. Nobody of the posters in this topic bought it.

I can do whatever I want with my items.

To the guy calling me a idiot, if you want to call names do it in my face please.

Chris

Comment

I understand large groups being broken up but this was a small group. The e-stand represents a very small portion of the market place and should not be used as a reflection of the marketability for an object.

And yes it is your right to break up a group, just a shame that a group with all of the documents is now split to the 4 winds.

Gary B
            ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X