No announcement yet.

The Arts And Science Prize In Gold, Platinum And Diamonds. Three Years Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Arts And Science Prize In Gold, Platinum And Diamonds. Three Years Later

THE ARTS AND SCIENCE PRIZE IN GOLD, PLATINUM AND DIAMONDS.

<HR color=#cfb992 SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->"In July of 2001, the investigation of the ultra rare Arts and Science Prize in Gold, Platinum and Diamonds was well under way. I went to bring it back to the fore and found that the topic was closed, but it remains in the past archives. I have been corresponding with one of Europe's most informed scholars on this subject and Third Reich orders and Decorations as well, Mr. Otto Spronk, for the past few weeks and with the information I have gained I was hoping to revive this thread. Therefore, if it is possible to remove the lock, we can continue this topic and all learn so much more and see some fantastic photographs never seen before. I could open a new thread, but to separate the old from the new would distract from the investigation. So if the Moderator would release the original story I am willing to resume this thread."

The above post was written nearly three years ago. At that time I had two remaining projects to complete before I retired and now the time has come to complete at least one this years. I have added a lot of new information to my files over the past couple of year that will make for a more factual report of one of the Third Reich's most coveted awards and probably the most lovely and exotic. Also, my report will dispel the myths that has been expounded over the years concerning this magnificent award. The job is going to be a bit of a problem because due to a computer crash in Stumpville, I lost a lot of data and comments that I had saved. Piecing this information will be the first order of the day. Therefore, If anyone has information they can supply it will be appreciated. When I post my report for the first time in any modern publication or forum I will present in living color one of the worlds surviving examples of the German National Prize for Art and Science as well as a color photograph of the lovely sash that accompanied the badge and the presentation case.
    Last edited by W. C. Stump; 01-05-2004, 12:49 AM.

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
X