ribbon bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ribbon bars

Hi friends. I would like to ask you for your help. I bought this small ribbon bar, but I am not sure if it's real.
    -90 degree swords supposed to be on WW1 bars not WW2?
    -ribbons are mounted up side down - te needle is from left to right
    -white parts are UV negative

Also I can buy this long ribbon bar, but also I am not sure if it's correct..ribbon devices seems to mounted off center...
    thanks in advance

I have seen these for sale, both from the same seller. What was off-putting for me about the long bar was that all the devices were off-centre as you say. I was not too sure about the swords devices on the long bar either. For me it was working out at too much for a bar i had too many questions about.

Best regards
    Pierce

Comment

One other point on the made up long bars I have encountered over the years you almost always seem to have the Olympic medal which was rather rare award (54k awarded) to a VM or KM member as mostly awarded to civilians and police.

Comment

Thank you for your opinions .I decided not to buy long ribbon bar and stick with small one.. just one question - first supposed to be gold eagle then silver - am I correct?

Comment

Originally posted by cysior View Post
          Thank you for your opinions .I decided not to buy long ribbon bar and stick with small one.. just one question - first supposed to be gold eagle then silver - am I correct?
          Yeh gold first then silver (12yr and 4yr).
          Pierce

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X